• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 evilcat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:23 PM

Hey there,

This question was probably covered but I couldn't find the answer by browsing/searching the existing threads.

My application gets stuck on the screen that has "Are you a US citizen", foid and drivers license info on it, I can save my app and I can go back I just can't go forward. The screen also does not indicate the progress on top of the screen.

I am not an instructor, I don't have prints and I did not put in any TCN numbers and such. Is this the intent or a bug? If so should I assume this will work on the 5th?

Thanks!
Tom

#2 TyGuy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

I have a friend with the same problem.
I encouraged him to call the ILSP.
ILSP Approved CCW Instructor
NRA Endowment Member
ISRA Member
GOA Member

Buy my stuff!

My favorite post ----- Walmart Thread ----- Ammo Alert Thread ---- Daily Deals Thread

#3 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

I thought people who didnt gey prints still have to wait until monday
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#4 Buckfarrack

• 1,280 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

That's right.NO prints or TCN# you have to wait until Jan 5th to apply

ILCCL exp date: 02/28/2019                                   Supporting Members Team

A gun sign,is a sign...THEY LOST!   T.Vandermyde

#5 TyGuy

• 6,017 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

They do, but they can get to 90%
ILSP Approved CCW Instructor
NRA Endowment Member
ISRA Member
GOA Member

Buy my stuff!

My favorite post ----- Walmart Thread ----- Ammo Alert Thread ---- Daily Deals Thread

#6 oldude

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

I got to 90% without prints. I have to wait until sunday (the 5th) to pay tho.

#7 Buckfarrack

• 1,280 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Thanks for clarifying that

ILCCL exp date: 02/28/2019                                   Supporting Members Team

A gun sign,is a sign...THEY LOST!   T.Vandermyde

#8 kurt555gs

• Members
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

My prints were done. Apparently not processed yet. 90%.

Gort. Klaatu barada nikto.

Kurt on G+

#9 Gamma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

After you click next on that screen, the system seems to do a bunch of work on the back end to look up your FOID and DL/ID records. There's a progress box that pops up and you wait for a bit, then the next screen comes up already populated with your DL/ID information. It would seem that is a common sticking point if the system is busy or whatnot, could even just be that the DL/ID system is busy or whatever.
Illinois' FCCA is a prime example of the maxim that sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

#10 Sub Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

My prints were done. Apparently not processed yet. 90%.

Gort. Klaatu barada nikto.

Same here!!
U S Navy Veteran
NRA Member

#11 evilcat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

ok to fix it do this, copy the url from the window on top and reopen it in another tab without closing the first window.

stupid javascript,crappy software

Edited by evilcat, 03 January 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#12 krm3051

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Hey there,

This question was probably covered but I couldn't find the answer by browsing/searching the existing threads.

My application gets stuck on the screen that has "Are you a US citizen", foid and drivers license info on it, I can save my app and I can go back I just can't go forward. The screen also does not indicate the progress on top of the screen.

I am not an instructor, I don't have prints and I did not put in any TCN numbers and such. Is this the intent or a bug? If so should I assume this will work on the 5th?

Thanks!
Tom

Go in and clear out your internet history. I ran into the same problem. Went to a different computer and worked fine. Went back to mine, couldn't get past 30% untill I cleared history.

#13 Elderberry

• Members
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

After you click next on that screen, the system seems to do a bunch of work on the back end to look up your FOID and DL/ID records. There's a progress box that pops up and you wait for a bit, then the next screen comes up already populated with your DL/ID information. It would seem that is a common sticking point if the system is busy or whatnot, could even just be that the DL/ID system is busy or whatever.

If I remember right, that was also the point most likely to get the "system has timed out" error...

I'll put something clever and witty here when I think of something.........

NRA, ISRA, SAF... Vet.. Former LEO... Current Illinois Concealed Carry Permit Holder....

#14 evilcat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

I tried 3 different computers(one vm) different browsers and different versions of java, all of them did the same thing. I cleared cookies, the session information, history, restarted the browser including all the instances of it running other things. It did not resolve my problem. If I enable javascript debugging it throw an error about some class(i didn't look over it yet).

The info I posted above let me move forward and fixed the progress bar.

#15 moon

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Hey there,

Thanks!
Tom

I get stuck somewhere too and I think it is about the same screen. Hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh/reload the page and you might be able to continue. I have to hit F5 at the same spot every time to proceed to the next screen otherwise it just sits there.
Member: Illinois State Rifle Association & National Rifle Association.

#16 papa

• 4,093 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

I tried hitting F5 but that didn't change a thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users