Photo

Suggestions for IllinoisCarry bumper sticker

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 10,685 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Have a suggestion for IllinoisCarry bumper stickers?
Have an idea for one that works now and still works after we get a RTC law passed?
(We don't want to have 1,000 bumper stickers left over that say "Vote for HB148)
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 F12Mahon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Right to Carry, it's good for Freedom!

#3 TFC

• Members
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

A family in silouette with Icarry on the left and the words "to protect them," on the right.
~If you speak of a gun as a toy, then you see medical waste as playground filler. Yes, it means you're a screwed up individual.~
~"An invasion of mainland America is unwise. Behind every blade of grass a rifle would await us"
-Yamamoto Isoroku
I predicted that Chicago/Cook county will be sold out in order to get "shall issue".
Based on the restrictions on carry in Chicago/Cook County, I was right.

...doing just enough to keep them out of Federal Court...

#4 mack69

"The surely one"

• 4,219 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

TFC....I really like that one...

HTC EVO
"The defense of our liberties is first at the ballot box, then the soap box, then the jury box and finally, failing all else, the cartridge box"
"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

-- George Orwell

#5 Yas

• Members
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

IllinoisCarry.com Standing up for your 2nd amendment rights.

#6 Uncle Harley

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

I like this one you can add the web address!

http://www.zazzle.co...383151397307819

#7 bersa380

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

There was some one on here awhile back doing some graphics they did chicago as the ball and chain and one of an assault comb. I can't recall the screen name right now but maybe we could talk him into doing a bumpersticker design.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

#8 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY
Law breaking Thugs
will think twice

ILCCL exp date: 02/28/2019                                   Supporting Members Team

A gun sign,is a sign...THEY LOST!   T.Vandermyde

#9 Federal Farmer

David Lawson

• 9,157 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY
Law breaking Thugs
will think twice

We should stick to Right to Carry instead of Concealed Carry.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men [and women] stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

--George Orwell

-- Certified something-or-other by various organizations and governmental entities.

#10 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY
Law breaking Thugs
will think twice

Maybe you should change your way of thinking.
What's your idea?

ILCCL exp date: 02/28/2019                                   Supporting Members Team

#11 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

I still have a stack of these left over
and i have handed them out to everybody
i know.I guess i better start sticking them
places myself.

IT'S TIME!
For Concealed carry
in Illinois isra.org

#12 TFC

• Members
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Here's a mock-up of my suggestion.

Attached Images

• carry4them.jpg

Edited by TFC, 10 April 2012 - 08:02 PM.

~If you speak of a gun as a toy, then you see medical waste as playground filler. Yes, it means you're a screwed up individual.~
~"An invasion of mainland America is unwise. Behind every blade of grass a rifle would await us"
-Yamamoto Isoroku
I predicted that Chicago/Cook county will be sold out in order to get "shall issue".
Based on the restrictions on carry in Chicago/Cook County, I was right.

...doing just enough to keep them out of Federal Court...

#13 TyGuy

• 8,030 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

If it saves just one life.

Woah, I just channeled Daley for a moment.
ILSP Approved CCW Instructor
NRA Endowment Member
ISRA Member
GOA Member

Buy my stuff!

My favorite post ----- Walmart Thread ----- Ammo Alert Thread

#14 Davey

• Members
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

Maybe something conveys the fact that all freedoms and liberties are only possible by being armed?

#15 RECarry

• 1,196 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

How about:
"In case of emergency, occupants of vehicle will not assist anyone
who disapproves of our 2nd Amendment right to self-defense. Good luck"

A woman's "Right to Choose" the abortion issue starts with the words "No!", "Stop!", and "I am armed!".

#16 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

I don't mean to go OT but there are many people who prefer to not put bumper stickers on their car. I've suggested before to have license plate frames made instead. Something in gold plastic would really stand out.
...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#17 Jonnie Knuckles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

Illinois Right to Carry
-For My "Piece" of Mind.-

with a image of a holster off to the side?

"God creates all men equal... Once out of the womb, he starts playing favorites..."

"Sic vis pacem para bellum."
- If you want peace, prepare for war.

#18 milq

• Members
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Everything I think of is pointless (for us) after RTC is restored. I like "Set Illinois Free!"
Good night Chesty, wherever you are.

Visit my Illinois RTC/Pro 2A blog: Steel on Target

#19 xmikex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

49 States Can't Be Wrong.
Support Armed Self Defense Outside the Home in Illinois.
IllinoisCarry.com
"I may disapprove of what arms you bear, but I will defend to the death your right to remain armed." -xmikex

#20 dmefford

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

What's your idea?

Buck,
FF is right on this... The "right" is specifically a "right to Keep and Bear," and that right "shall not be infringed." I personally have strong objections to "concealed carry" at any cost, such as, concealed carry by begging or pleading with government for the "permission" to do that for which I have a "fundamental," "natural," "God given" right. Now I realize that my views and my expectations exceed those of most folks on Illinois Carry, but I think we must press on for Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry and take what we can get along the way as a step in the right direction. For purposes of this thread and most discussions the term, "Right To Carry," is probably better terminology than, "concealed carry." For the general public, and the "general gun owner" if you say Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry they will immediately transpose that in their mind to "concealed carry." The difference is important on a Philosophical level and even on Legal level, at least in my opinion, YMMV...

Keep in mind that Illinoisistan has a complete BAN on the Right to Carry in any form on the Public way. That is, hopefully, the Achilles heel of the Chicago Machine... They want to RULE. Period.

Regards, Drd
Visit my Blog: "Shall Not Be Infringed"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
--Thomas Jefferson to I. Tiffany, 1819

#21 dmefford

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

Oh yes this is a thread about bumper stickers....... I like Johnny Knuckles avatar, simple, sweet and hard to beat:

Posted Image

Regards, Drd

Visit my Blog: "Shall Not Be Infringed"

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
--Thomas Jefferson to I. Tiffany, 1819

#22 wilessiuc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Is there already IllinoisCarry bumper stickers and other merchandise for sale somewhere?
"To Disarm The People - That Was The Best And Most Effectual Way To Enslave Them" - George Mason

ONE STATE - ONE LAW

#23 Getzapped

• Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

There was some one on here awhile back doing some graphics they did chicago as the ball and chain and one of an assault comb. I can't recall the screen name right now but maybe we could talk him into doing a bumpersticker design.

I think his name was just "Chicago". He definitely has skills, he could probably whip something up in no time.
Breech & Barrel Precision Gunsmithing

#24 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

I think his name was just "Chicago". He definitely has skills, he could probably whip something up in no time.

IF THE YOUNG KNOW IT ALL'S HAVEN'T CHASED HIM OFF YET!

#25 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

What's your idea?

Buck,
FF is right on this... The "right" is specifically a "right to Keep and Bear," and that right "shall not be infringed." I personally have strong objections to "concealed carry" at any cost, such as, concealed carry by begging or pleading with government for the "permission" to do that for which I have a "fundamental," "natural," "God given" right. Now I realize that my views and my expectations exceed those of most folks on Illinois Carry, but I think we must press on for Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry and take what we can get along the way as a step in the right direction. For purposes of this thread and most discussions the term, "Right To Carry," is probably better terminology than, "concealed carry." For the general public, and the "general gun owner" if you say Constitutional Carry or Right to Carry they will immediately transpose that in their mind to "concealed carry." The difference is important on a Philosophical level and even on Legal level, at least in my opinion, YMMV...

Keep in mind that Illinoisistan has a complete BAN on the Right to Carry in any form on the Public way. That is, hopefully, the Achilles heel of the Chicago Machine... They want to RULE. Period.

Regards, Drd

No he isn't RIGHT and you are NOT RIGHT either,IN MY OPINION !!!Did you read the the thread topic?,asking for IDEA'S for bumper stickers that will still work after we get RTC passed? I'm thinkin' a bunch of these BRAINS need to "come on down" to the everyday public people level and start talking better sense so the everyday voting population so hopefully they WILL vote for a CARRY law.What i mean,one IE;the general public does NOT know the difference between RTC and CC if you go out on the streets and ask them.Once they find out RTC "MIGHT" include the right to walk around with a VISUAL 45 on the hip,they sort of freak out.Don't get me wrong now,i am fully in favor of CC or OPEN carry,it's MY right,but since all these hard working and quote highly intelligent unquote people forming/making these laws,along with knowledgeable pro2A public are basically back to square one,i think it's time to use a MORE common SENSE approach for the next round and EXPLAIN to the PUBLIC how CONCEALED CARRY works in most of the other states.Not just a sticker on a bumper saying,Illinois RTC or CCW NOW.Most don't have a clue what either means until it is explained to them and when they think of an open carry they have some doubts about it.I say both of you are wrong and we need to get a FOOT in the door first.You might not understand what i'm trying to say,but i'll bet you most every voter i happen to know does.This thread was/is asking for ideas,nobody is wrong.Nobody is right.In my OPINION!

#26 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Is there already IllinoisCarry bumper stickers and other merchandise for sale somewhere?

YES but Not exactly from Illinois Carry but you can check with the www.isra.org and get an...

IT'S TIME
for concealed carry
in Illinois

Bumper sticker.I believe they have other mechandise for sale too.
If they are out of tose stickers,let me know.I have some left and will send you
a few.They are yellow with black lettering and really stand out.

#27 Buckfarrack

• 1,257 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Yeah,go to this Forum(site support) and click the first sticky at the top.

I LOVE THIS ONE....

http://www.illinoisc...30998226067.jpg

LOL

#28 junglebob

• 4,777 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Maybe something conveys the fact that all freedoms and liberties are only possible by being armed?

Maybe "Free Citizens Carry Arms, Slaves are Defenseless!"
Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Kileen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we're allowed effective self defense?

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#29 pyre400

Political opinions expressed are always my own.

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:15 AM

There sure is:

http://illinoiscarry...showtopic=26812

#30 Razor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

Maybe "Free Citizens Carry Arms, Slaves are Defenseless!"

I love it.