Mexican President Calderon calls for assault weapon ban in U.S.

Jason4567

How about this, Mexico sends back all the U.S. 'assault weapons' and we'll send back all the ILLEGAL immigrants!! :clap:

How about this, Mexico sends back all the U.S. 'assault weapons' and we'll send back all the ILLEGAL immigrants!! :D

and don't forget the drugs.

GREAT IDEA. :yes1:

but, lets not be so hasty on the drugs... ;-)

(kidding, of course.)

Calderon says we need to reduce demand for their drugs. That's easy. Legalize marijuana. I'm sure Phillip Morris and friends all have sealed envelopes in bank vaults labeled "our marijuana product" that'd they'd be more than happy to open up.

When he can get his own so-called "assault weapons," troubles under control, we'll try with ours.

Sounds like the cartels are complaining to him about running into armed Americans while they're smuggling their drugs and illegals across the boarder.

That's never going away el presidentae.'

Even if we got rid of every single gun law in the united states to include back ground checks and all it would make zero difference. Why would a cartel member want a semi auto AK with a cost of oh i dunno lets say anywhere from 400-800 bucks, when he can buy a full auto one just about anywhere in south America for somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 bucks, yes we have automatic weapons here but they haven't been manufactured for civilians in decades, the ones that are available are highly registered nationally and last time i checked were selling for 10 grand and up.

All that aside no way should we give up one single bit of freedom because your country sucks....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

President Calderone could legalize the possession of firearms for private citizens in Mexico so they could defend themselves. Naaaa lets keep power concentrated with the crooks and cops. Works in Chicago, doesn't it?

Calderone is the President of Mexico, he needs to remember that. When he stops the illegals from crossing the border into the US he might have some clout! That ain't likely to happen.

I think he should spend some pesos to set up a wall on the border like we did, stop corruption in his administration and stop blaming the americanos for his overwhelming problems in his country. He needs to control HIS people from illegally crossing into the US and leeching off of hard working peoples salaries through welfare,public aid and so on.

Mexican President Calderon calls for assault weapon ban in U.S.

Wow. This is completely ridiculous!

Edit: I'm sorry, I meant to post this in National politics. Could someone move it if it's not too much trouble?

We have modern sporting rifles. Assualt are from his own armories, South America, China, Cuba and Arab countries.

Archived