Photo

A Golden Opportunity

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 chicago

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

Dear Politicians of Illinois,

Concealed Carry in ILLINOIS is now inevitable. 49 states allow concealed carry for self defense. ILLINOIS DOES NOT. With the bad economy Illinois crime rates are starting to skyrocket, especially in Chicago. The people are awakening to that fact. The support by the People of Illinois for concealed carry is growing exponentially and gun sales are booming.

Why not preemptively change the bad political strategy of not supporting concealed carry before it is too late for you? If you do not begin to support concealed carry in Illinois you may risk isolating yourselves from the will of the people. That will equal a bad political outcome for your future campaigns. It does not take a political science or law degree to figure this one out.

political_gold.jpg
Dictated by the 1% from the east of 355 and the north of 80

#2 Gunslinger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

if only it was as easy as sending that to them, they open their email and go "oh jeeze they are rigth!!!" nice work though looks great!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
The Second Amendment IS my concealed weapons permit.... Period!-Ted Nugent

Example of Combat Logic:

Marine #1-"You can't just add zeros to the end of a 6 digit grid to make a 10 digit...."
Marine #2-"Sure you can, the GPS accepted it and now we are on our way!"

#3 vezpa

Illinoiscarry.com Funnyman

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

The anti;s simply laugh at this stuff.
Stand Your Ground

#4 sirflyguy

• Members
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

You possibly forget, my friend, that they are SOOOOOOOO much smarter than all of us.

Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

NRA-Certified Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor 

NRA-Certified Range Safety Officer

IL FCCA Approved Instructor

#5 chicago

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's not the anti's that I'm targeting. It's the handful that are on the fence. That tiny group would've brought us a super majority victory last year. Right?

#6 vezpa

Illinoiscarry.com Funnyman

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

It's not the anti's that I'm targeting. It's the handful that are on the fence. That tiny group would've brought us a super majority victory last year. Right?

I don't believe in fence sitters. I firmly believe that everyone in politics has a firm belief in the 2nd or a firm belief against it. The people who are the supposed "fence sitters" are the ones just waiting to see who has the best offer for them to toss their morals and beliefs out the window and sell out.
Stand Your Ground

#7 chicago

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

I don't believe in fence sitters. I firmly believe that everyone in politics has a firm belief in the 2nd or a firm belief against it. The people who are the supposed "fence sitters" are the ones just waiting to see who has the best offer for them to toss their morals and beliefs out the window and sell out.

Sorry, I don't believe for one second that all of the politicians have firm beliefs about 2A. (You really have that much faith in every individual in Illinois politics?) History has proven that politicians everywhere are extremely prone to "flip flopping" and "shifting with the political winds" and "selling out. Politicians want to be on the winning side. It gives them a better standing. Nobody want to be associated with the "loser".

Whether or not it is right or wrong is kind of irrelevant to me. My main concern is to get HB0148, HB5745 passed.

#8 RECarry

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Nice graphic, and a more positive message than the dismal charts we each posted earlier today. Would it hurt if one prong of our message was to alert the tax-shackled public to how much revenue 40+ other states earn by not being deek heads?
A woman's "Right to Choose" the abortion issue starts with the words "No!", "Stop!", and "I am armed!".

#9 hunterdale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

I get a real kick out of politicians that always talk about how a law is a great idea even if it saves just ONE life. Here's their opportuniy to do that and more!! We don't want any Trayvon Martin incidents and we'd like to see alot fewer Mary Shephard cases!!