Photo

Problem with accessing settings, messenger, etc.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Supporting Members Team
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

When I click my name in the top right corner, the drop down box appears momentarily, but before I can choose setittings, messenger, or any other menu choice, I'm taken to "My Profile". It used to work just fine. I suspect it may not be the board since I can get there from my blackberry. I'm using IE9 and am not interested in switching browsers, thanks. Any other ideas?

Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
Utah Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
Have all boated who fish? Have all boated who fish?

#2 Don Gwinn

President, SCRA

• 2,627 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

None. It works fine for me with Safari, but that's the extent of my understanding.

________________________________________________________________________________

Illinois Gun Owners' Lobbying Day

March 5, 2014

Be there or everyone will see that you have four equal sides and four 90-degree angles!

________________________________________________________________________________

#3 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,208 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

When I click my name in the top right corner, the drop down box appears momentarily, but before I can choose setittings, messenger, or any other menu choice, I'm taken to "My Profile". It used to work just fine. I suspect it may not be the board since I can get there from my blackberry. I'm using IE9 and am not interested in switching browsers, thanks. Any other ideas?

At the top right of the screen at the end of the address bar there's an icon that looks like a torn sheet of paper. Click on it. Has to do with compatibility issues of IE9. Worked for me anyway.
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#4 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Supporting Members Team
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

At the top right of the screen at the end of the address bar there's an icon that looks like a torn sheet of paper. Click on it. Has to do with compatibility issues of IE9. Worked for me anyway.

You are the genius of the lamp. Thanks!Posted Image

Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
Utah Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
Have all boated who fish? Have all boated who fish?