Photo

Utah Concealed Carry Class Today Good Interest-

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 junglebob

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,780 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

I got an email, my wife told me about, from John A. Logan College about 2 Utah LTC classes being held today one was full and the other for this aftfernoon was almost full. They said the other day only 20 spaces left of 115. It was at building 104, maybe H104 from 1 to 5 $100 for the class, plus $65 license fee. I expect it is full but if you are in Southern Illinois near Carterville you might want to stop in and check

Seems like a lot of interest in getting a non-resident LTC, 230 people interested in one just a couple months after Boog did one down here (a friend of mine I informed got in). I wonder what the college makes today off that class? Will SIU offer one for more revenue. Not PC for them I guess. They'll continue to complain about dropping enrollment and ask for tuition and fee increases, which will probably cause enrollment to drop more.

Edited by junglebob, 24 March 2012 - 08:37 AM.

Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Kileen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we're allowed effective self defense?

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#2 sirflyguy

• Members
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

I have a friend who does a lot of gun classes for JALC. They typically are all sold-out.
Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor
IL FCCA Approved Instructor

#3 boog

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

We have just finalized the scheduling of classes at the Marion Legion Starting June 2nd at discount prices
I have attached the flyer and will be posting a new topic in training soon. This is just a heads up
Boog
More classes on June 30th and July 28th
Seating for 140 people

Attached Files

CarrySafely.com

Illinois Certified Concealed Carry Instructor