May 26-27, Aurora Sportsman's Club, Waterman, IL.
Cost: $285 (10% discount for ASC members)
Duration: 20-hours, low light/night shoot on Saturday.
You will need:
- Modern semi-automatic pistol or revolver, caliber .380, or larger.
- Proper holster designed for your make and model pistol. We recommend Comptac holsters
www.comp-tac.com . Nylon-type, one-size-fits-all holster are not recommended. Leather or polymer holsters are recommended.
SERPA HOLSTERS ARE BANNED FROM ALL FORTRESS COURSES!
Inside or outside the waistband is fine.
- At least two spare magazines or speedloaders, and a magazine/speedloader carrier. More is better.
- 800 rounds of quality, American manufactured ammunition (reloads are not allowed!)
Course is based on Concealed Carry, and will cover:
- Basic safety
- Range safety
- Trigger control/sights
- Disengagement techniques.
- Levels of force
- Draw from holster
- Marksmanship/moving targets
- Stoppage reduction
- Flashlight techniques
Contcat Fortress for details and sign up
Edited by Glock21, 16 March 2012 - 04:10 PM.