Photo

Patlak for Cook County Board of Review

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 mack69

"The surely one"

• 4,225 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

Anyone out there have any good information on Dan Patlak who is running for Cook County Board of Review? I can find all kinds of stuff good and bad but wondered if anyone has anything more than political BS.
"The defense of our liberties is first at the ballot box, then the soap box, then the jury box and finally, failing all else, the cartridge box"
"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

-- George Orwell

#2 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:56 AM

I will be so glad when the primary is over. I'm sick of the ads for Patlack and whatever the other guys name is. That's all that's on WLS. Who cares, they're both from chicago wich means big government liberal democrats, doesn't matter what letter is next to their name.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#3 Sigma

• Members
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Has your taxes went down while dan was commisioner?
I will give the other guy a chance
Exodus 22:2-3
If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control. Once they have all the guns, they'll also have complete control.-Abolt

Guns kill people just like beds get girls pregnant.

#4 mack69

"The surely one"

• 4,225 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

@Drylock: unfortunately, I am in Cook county so it does sorta matter, I agree most of the board members are not much better than the scummy alleys they crawl out of however....

@Sigma: Actually yes as a result of an appeal my taxes were lowered substantially.
"The defense of our liberties is first at the ballot box, then the soap box, then the jury box and finally, failing all else, the cartridge box"
"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

-- George Orwell

#5 defaultdotxbe

• Members
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

I will be so glad when the primary is over. I'm sick of the ads for Patlack and whatever the other guys name is. That's all that's on WLS. Who cares, they're both from chicago wich means big government liberal democrats, doesn't matter what letter is next to their name.

actually they are big government liberal republicans lol