Photo

Tapatalk for blackberry

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Supporting Members Team
  • 6,439 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

Is there anyone else besides me using tapatalk with their blackberry who has previously read messages still showing up as unread each time they use tapatalk to visit these forums? I don't know if its my phone or the board that isn't working correctly. I suspect its the board.

Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
Utah Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
Have all boated who fish? Have all boated who fish?

#2 NakPPI

• 1,246 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

This happens on my android as well.

Sent from my tactical multicam SCH-I500.
Stung by the result of McDonald v. City of Chicago, 130 S. Ct. 3020 (2010), the City quickly enacted an ordinance that was too clever by half. Recognizing that a complete gun ban would no longer survive Supreme Court review, the City required all gun owners to obtain training that included one hour of live‐range instruction, and then banned all live ranges within City limits. This was not so much a nod to the importance of live‐range training as it was a thumbing of the municipal nose at the Supreme Court.

#3 pyre400

Political opinions expressed are always my own.

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

The tapatalk functionality is on a back burner until the site gets updated. We nearing the test phase on the site upgrade, but the upgrade will likely be a few weeks out.

More info will be available as I have it - until then, please continue to bear with the annoyance.

Thanks guys

#4 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 6,439 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

Ok, I hope we don't get CCW before that happens, otherwise we won't need the fix. ;)

NRA Range Safety Officer

#5 wazzle

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Never gave it any thought, but what will happen when CCW passes? Will Illinois Carry be needed, will it cease to exist? There probably will always be something we aren't happy about in Illinois so I would guess it will survive.

#6 Federal Farmer

David Lawson

• 9,218 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Never gave it any thought, but what will happen when CCW passes? Will Illinois Carry be needed, will it cease to exist? There probably will always be something we aren't happy about in Illinois so I would guess it will survive.

We'll be fighting long after we get RTC. There will always be those seeking to maintain or add restrictions. It'd be nice if our training and gear forums were the primary focus though...

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men [and women] stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

--George Orwell

-- Certified something-or-other by various organizations and governmental entities.

#7 frankw438

Done... and done!

• 1,589 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

We'll be fighting long after we get RTC. There will always be those seeking to maintain or add restrictions. It'd be nice if our training and gear forums were the primary focus though...

I'll still be here, trying to eliminate all the "Criminal Protection Zones." At the very least, this is where everyone will come for information about getting their permits. We'll have to endure all the posts about How do I apply? / How long does it take to process my CCW? / Where can I get my fingerprints done? / What's the best CCW pistol? / Why don't we have Castle Doctrine in IL? / What's better, 9mm or 45ACP? / etc. ON A DAILY BASIS.

If that's the only problems we'll have to deal with, I'll be tickled pink to deal with all the repeat questions.

-- Frank

NRA Life Member - NRA Basic Pistol Instructor - NRA PPIH Instructor - NRA PPOH Instructor - USPSA Range Officer - IL Firearms Concealed Carry Instructor - ITWT Club Member #438

"The Supreme Court has decided that the amendment confers a right to bear arms for self-defense, which is as important outside the home as inside." -Moore v. Madigan, 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, December 11, 2012

#8 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 6,439 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Oddly, my tapatalk seems to be working correctly today. Woo woo!

NRA Range Safety Officer

#9 pyre400

Political opinions expressed are always my own.

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Oddly, my tapatalk seems to be working correctly today. Woo woo!

Nothing was done at our end. When of those self correcting issues, I guess :rolleyes:

Other than that, my previous answer still applies. There may have been something going on with the tapatalk server.