Photo

Legislators Who Voted NO on Right to Carry Bill HB148

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 10,694 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

The following is a list of the "no" votes on HB 148. It may be posted elsewhere on IllinoisCarry but posted
again here for easy access.

Attached File  Reps who voted no to HB-148.pdf   456.03KB   3232 downloads
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 es503IL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

STICKY???

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that it was.

Edited by es503IL, 12 March 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#3 3ddiver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

It looks like about half of them are women too :whistle:

#4 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 10,483 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

My blood oils whenever I see those three Crook County republican names.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#5 Sigma

• 2,536 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Why do most of them have a D behind their name?

Like I told Marlow Colvin, every person that has been raped, or mugged since this vote and were unable to legally defend themselves, is the fault of the people on this list.

Edited by Sigma, 12 March 2012 - 03:50 PM.

Exodus 22:2-3
If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control. Once they have all the guns, they'll also have complete control.-Abolt

Guns kill people just like beds get girls pregnant.

#6 snubjob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

Like I told Marlow Colvin, every person that has been raped, or mugged since this vote and were unable to legally defend themselves, is the fault of the people on this list.

Why do most of them have CHICAGO by their name?

#7 Xwing

• Members
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Why do most of them have CHICAGO by their name?

Yep. All but 2 are from Crook County, and most of them Chicago. And all but 3 are Dems. Kinda shows who needs to be defeated this election!
NRA Lifetime Member
IGOLD 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
CCW Laws: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Posted anti-gun business listing: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Illinois Government: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)

#8 Retiredguns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

It looks like about half of them are women too :headbang1:

Women have more "hope" that we can all just hold hands and get along. Most men are "realists" and realize just how evil the world is. Love the women for hoping but it's a critical fault given our society. My Wife is not normal by this list and is more interested in freedom to defend herself.
Steve
Posted Image

#9 junglebob

• 4,779 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

Retiredguns, Are you saying that most male Chicago legislators may be eunuchs?
Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Kileen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we're allowed effective self defense?

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#10 Retiredguns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Retiredguns, Are you saying that most male Chicago legislators may be eunuchs?

Certainly not as one of the Eunuchs many duties was to be a reliable guardian!
Steve
Posted Image

#11 TFC

• Members
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

We need to keep this "Sword of Damocles," floating over their heads... with the photo of the tally board.
~If you speak of a gun as a toy, then you see medical waste as playground filler. Yes, it means you're a screwed up individual.~
~"An invasion of mainland America is unwise. Behind every blade of grass a rifle would await us"
-Yamamoto Isoroku
I predicted that Chicago/Cook county will be sold out in order to get "shall issue".
Based on the restrictions on carry in Chicago/Cook County, I was right.

...doing just enough to keep them out of Federal Court...

#12 RVN Veteran

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

As a Vietnam veteran who served 3 one year tours there I am disgusted by the weapons laws of this State. I first went into combat as an 18 year old kid and have shed my blood in the fields of that nation and came home to a divided nation where the hippies and liberals were aspiring to destroy the nation and I was the anti-christ for serving my nation. All these years later I am now still listed as an gun lover unable to conform to society and those who burnt the flag,did drugs and rioted in the streets are now in control of the goverment. I gave all to this nation including my son who died of PTSD in 2008 so screw all you liberals and anti-Americans who only use the Constitution when it is in your pulpit

#13 junglebob

• 4,779 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

The following is a list of the "no" votes on HB 148. It may be posted elsewhere on IllinoisCarry but posted
again here for easy access.

Attached File  Reps who voted no to HB-148.pdf   456.03KB   3232 downloads

Are any of these reps no longer in office? Anyone want to PM me about any it would be worthwhile sending an email to?
Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Kileen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we're allowed effective self defense?

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#14 pomme333

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

i think everyone who has been raped, mugged or shot should have a class action law suit against this state for denying them their right of protection.