Defensive Semi-Auto Handgun Training

boog

Carry Safely will be partnering with Gary Gross of Defensive Tactics Excellance League for an 8 Hour Semi-Auto Defensive Handgun class

Price is $175 and will be held at the I.S.R.A. range in Bonfield on Sat. March 17th starting at 8 AM sharp. The first hour of classroom instruction and rules will be held at Fran's, (just up the road) lunch will be there also along with more classroom instruction. RAIN OR SHINE SO BRING APPROPRIATE CLOTHING. Call me or e-mail with any questions

dtel&csafelycourse3-17-12revised.doc

dtel&csafelycourse3-17-12revised.pdf

Boog

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to go, but 500 rounds? Do you have time for people to reload between sessions? tongue.png

Reloading is a part of defensive handgun. You may not actually go through 500 rounds, but do you want to run out of ammo in a life or death situation??

Boog

I think he meant reload as in build a cartridge. x500

I'd love to go, but 500 rounds? Do you have time for people to reload between sessions? tongue.png

Reloading is a part of defensive handgun. You may not actually go through 500 rounds, but do you want to run out of ammo in a life or death situation??

Boog

I think he meant reload as in build a cartridge. x500

oops, stupid me. He is right it takes me a weak and a half to reload 500 rounds. So no there is no time to reload

Boog

This is some of the things we did at the class and we are planning more classes and video's

Boog

Glad to hear you are planning more classes, hopefully for this summer. I was interested in last weekend's course, but the timing wasn't right on this go around. I took your Utah/Fla. CCW a while ago and enjoyed it.

Archived