Photo

IGOLD Fliers - Please Print and Post Everywhere!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 11,199 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

For you experienced IGOLD'ers, here is what you've been waiting for - IGOLD fliers!!

For those of you new to IGOLD,please print some fliers on golden rod colored paper and post all over your
area. Post them anywhere and everywhere = beauty shops, barber shops, stores, churches, gun clubs, shooting
ranges, community bulletin boards, give/send to all the community service groups in your area. Please take
copies to your local newspaper and radio stations!

Please report where you have posted fliers so we will know what areas have been covered.

Attached File  Bloomington-Normal flyer.pdf   174.7KB   327 downloads

Attached File  Champaign-Danville-Decaturl flyer.pdf   111.13KB   460 downloads

Attached File  Chester-Red Bud-Waterloo flyer.pdf   110.54KB   106 downloads

Attached File  Dundee-Aurora flyer.pdf   88.54KB   368 downloads

Attached File  Effingham-Vandalia-Litchfield flyer.pdf   123.18KB   347 downloads

Attached File  Evergreen Park - Matteson flyer.pdf   102.24KB   389 downloads

Attached File  Fox Lake flyer.pdf   69.93KB   316 downloads

Attached File  Hodgkins.pdf   70.31KB   338 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Joliet - Chenoa flyer.pdf   70.17KB   395 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Lombard flyer.pdf   112.06KB   365 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Marion flyer.pdf   126.68KB   345 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Mt.Vernon-Fairview Hts. flyer.pdf   112.94KB   378 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Moline-Galesburg-Peoria flyer.pdf   164.89KB   342 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Rockford-Mendota flyer.pdf   70.18KB   359 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Rosemont flyer.pdf   69.95KB   347 downloads contact info added

Attached File  Zion-Grayslake-Mundelein flyer.pdf   155.24KB   330 downloads

Every bus listed here is reserved seating only, whether or not the bus scheduling is done through ISRA or some other organization. Avoid disappointment, make a reservation.

Edited to add: Zion-Grayslake-Mundelein bus, Evergreen Park-Matteson, bus and Champaign-Danville-Decatur buses!!!

Edited to add: Chester-Red Bud - Waterloo
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,265 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

BTT, get these printed and distributed.
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#3 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

Several more fliers added!! We now have fliers for Champaign-Danville-Urbana and Evergreen Park-Matteson.

If you live or work in these areas, please print out some fliers on goldenrod colored paper and post them EVERYWHERE!!
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#4 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

Oh, and added flier for Zion-Grayslake-Mundelein!

#5 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

I'll work Champaign, Vermillion, Edgar and Douglas Co. I'm back to days next week finally so I should be able to paint the area gold with fliers. Man this makes me think of Ole Coach Posted Image

Edited by Drylok, 28 January 2012 - 04:45 PM.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#6 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Supporting Members Team
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

Some of the fliers don't have instructions on how to reserve a seat. What happens if more people show up than can fit on a bus?

Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
Utah Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
Have all boated who fish? Have all boated who fish?

#7 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

Some of the fliers don't have instructions on how to reserve a seat. What happens if more people show up than can fit on a bus?

Oh, dear. Advance registration is required. I have fixed the following fliers:
Hodgkins, Joliet, Lombard, Marion, Mt.Vernon, Moline, Rockford, and Rosemont.

#8 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

Here's to filling every bus Posted Image
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#9 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Oh, dear. Advance registration is required. I have fixed the following fliers:
Hodgkins, Joliet, Lombard, Marion, Mt.Vernon, Moline, Rockford, and Rosemont.

Would you mind if I edit the Effingham/Van/LIT fliers to indicate who sponsored that bus?? I can only do it on the fliers I print, not the master copy in this thread.

Tim
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#10 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Would you mind if I edit the Effingham/Van/LIT fliers to indicate who sponsored that bus?? I can only do it on the fliers I print, not the master copy in this thread.

Tim

B-b-b-but, it WAS on there! I saw it on there!!! Who's the smarty pants been messin' with my fliers????

#11 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

Tim

B-b-b-but, it WAS on there! I saw it on there!!! Who's the smarty pants been messin' with my fliers????

Done!

#12 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Is that something PK has been doing each year?
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#13 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

Tim

Done!

Thanks ma'am. I checked the copies that I had saved to file and it wasn't on there. Credit to ISRA, CCRA, etc for IGOLD, but not a bus credit. I'll print off some new ones to take out to the sponsor's place Monday!!

I can't understand why you would make a simple mistake like this!! All tucked away down there in God's country with nothing to do but shoot coyotes and go to the range three days a week!!

Hang in there, March 8 is coming!!!

Tim

--Samuel Adams

#14 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thanks ma'am. I checked the copies that I had saved to file and it wasn't on there. Credit to ISRA, CCRA, etc for IGOLD, but not a bus credit. I'll print off some new ones to take out to the sponsor's place Monday!!

I can't understand why you would make a simple mistake like this!! All tucked away down there in God's country with nothing to do but shoot coyotes and go to the range three days a week!!

Hang in there, March 8 is coming!!!

Tim

Way too many things going on in my head! I should not does these when tired, but I don't know when that would be!! :frantics:

#15 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Some of the fliers don't have instructions on how to reserve a seat.

Mr. Fife, thank you for catching this!

#16 BadWaterBill

• Members
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

Are there any plans for a bus from the Kankakee area?

#17 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,265 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Are there any plans for a bus from the Kankakee area?

Back to the Top.

BWB, I don't see any bus from Kankakee. If you can get enough folks together, see if you can get a local gun shop to sponsor one for you!!

Keep printing and putting these up gals and guys!!

Tim

--Samuel Adams

#18 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

Finally off to hang some fliers in Edgar Co. this afternoon.
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#19 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

NEW BUS ADDED coming from Chester - Red Bud - Waterloo!!

#20 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

Are those buses being added because seats are filling up fast already or just to get buses in an area we didn't originally have them coming from?
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#21 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

Are those buses being added because seats are filling up fast already or just to get buses in an area we didn't originally have them coming from?

This one is because there was not one coming from that area.

#22 phattony

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

I just got 4 reservations for pick-up in Litchfield.

#23 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:42 PM

I just got 4 reservations for pick-up in Litchfield.

Great!! We'll see you there!

--Samuel Adams

#24 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 10,692 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Has anyone posted fliers at Bass Pro shop or the. Gander Mt in Joliet yet.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.