Photo

Welcome IllinoisCarry Supporting Team Members!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 11,199 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

Welcome mailterry and output as our newest Supportive Team Members!!

If anyone would like to join the Supportive Team Members, click on the drop down arrow next to your profile
box up in the top right corner of your screen. Click on paid subscriptions and add your support today!

Molly B.
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 Bud

• Members
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

If anyone would like to join the Supportive Team Members, click on the drop down arrow next to your profile
box up in the top right corner of your screen. Click on paid subscriptions and add your support today!

Molly B.

If you're really serious about getting concealed carry passed in Illinois, then show your support by pitching in.

I also urge you to join the Illinois State Rifle Association and the National rifle Association.

This isn't going to get done without the financial support of all of us.

Like they say," money talks and bs walks"

Bud

"The lesson this teaches and which every Afro-American should ponder well, is that a Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home"

Ida B. Wells 1862-1931

ITWT Club Member 001

ONE STATE- ONE LAW

#3 robinp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

Are there any plans to offer lifetime memberships? Is supporting team member status the only membership level available? Perhaps there is an explanation on the website that I overlooked, if so, I apologize. Thanks.

#4 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:52 PM

Are there any plans to offer lifetime memberships? Is supporting team member status the only membership level available? Perhaps there is an explanation on the website that I overlooked, if so, I apologize. Thanks.

At this time we have two levels of membership - regular member status and Supporting Team Member. We do not
have plans at this time to offer lifetime memberships but that might be an option in the future.

Chris tells me that Supporting Team Members have twice as much storage for PMs and faster search features.
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#5 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

Glad to have MikeMoore joining the Supportive Team Members list!!

#6 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thank you Fido for becoming a Supporting Team Member!

#7 Fido

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:40 AM

You are welcome!!! Keep up the AWESOME work here guys! We are winning!
9/11/01
Never forgetting means NEVER forgetting

#8 Hatchet

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

i never got a post when i joined :woohoo: ... lol :P
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

#9 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

And a very special welcome to Hatchet, who joined the Supportive Team Members before I came up with the idea
to start a special "Thank You" thread!!!! :pirate:

#10 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

Welcome to Murf and Patriot J - thank you for your support!!

#11 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:42 PM

Thank you also to these members who joined the Supportive Team Member list in 2011!! We are honored to have your
support!

Don Gwinn
robinp
Houndawg
Markian
Elderberry
BudMan5
mauserme
milq
jobes
TTIN
Ken
05FLHT
Mr_Rich
Howard Roark
Larry Shurbet
ilphil
lockman
Buzzard
Skorpius
LaddTucker
GlockShooter
mack69
csbassplayer2003
FarmHand357
bushyfan24
bemidji
XD40
Johnnybgood
itsmyright
NukemJim
adouglas
SheepleNoMore
Bowfisher
vstar
lordjoker1977
blackhalo
Beezil
nocaster
Machine
ming
lieut89
Mr. Fife
Roger Z
Mike A
ishmo
dmefford
ajduenas1

#12 howie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

Huh. I thought I joined... Mebbe not?

NRA Endowment Member
ISRA Member
NRA Basic Pistol/Rifle Instructor
ISP Approved CCW Instructor

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

"I am not well versed in history, but I will submit to your recollection, whether liberty has been destroyed most often by the licentiousness of the people, or by the tyranny of rulers. I imagine, sir, you will find the balance on the side of tyranny."- Patrick Henry

#13 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

You did! You did! Because the status is there under your screen name and avatar. Didn't we have to do yours separately for some reason? If that's the case, your name would not show up on the page I used to get the list posted above.

#14 howie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:22 AM

I didn't do paypal. That's probably why.

NRA Endowment Member
ISRA Member
NRA Basic Pistol/Rifle Instructor
ISP Approved CCW Instructor

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

"I am not well versed in history, but I will submit to your recollection, whether liberty has been destroyed most often by the licentiousness of the people, or by the tyranny of rulers. I imagine, sir, you will find the balance on the side of tyranny."- Patrick Henry

#15 PPK

Innocent Bystander

• Members
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:11 AM

Huh. I thought I joined... Mebbe not?

Same thing I thought. Guess some just slip through the cracks.
It's a wonderful day in the hood...

#16 Hatchet

• 2,064 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

And a very special welcome to Hatchet, who joined the Supportive Team Members before I came up with the idea
to start a special "Thank You" thread!!!! :pirate:

:frantics: :P ya know i just try to bring a laugh in.

thank you Molly. lol
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

#17 mailterry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

Molly B.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

#18 mailterry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

Thank You Molly
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

#19 output

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

Thank You Molly

Special thanks to Molly and everyone else that is supporting the cause!
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. - Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

#20 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

Thank you, Joeyl, for becoming our newest Supporting Team Member!

#21 junglebob

• 4,924 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

Molly B.

I click on subscriptions and it says to click on the "radio button" where is that? Maybe you should just put an address to send a check to for computer challenged people like me.
Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Kileen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we're allowed effective self defense?

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#22 pyre400

Political opinions expressed are always my own.

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

Here are some illustrated instructions on how to become a supporting team member
http://illinoiscarry...showtopic=28452

Thanks!

#23 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:01 PM

Congrats to Federal Farmer for becoming a Supportive Team Member!

#24 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,264 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

Molly B.

I click on subscriptions and it says to click on the "radio button" where is that? Maybe you should just put an address to send a check to for computer challenged people like me.

Between the little basket and the "DONATE" button is a leeetle beeety white dot. That's a radio button. Click on it and it will change colors. Then continue. OR...........mail your check, payable to Illinois Carry, Inc. to:

Illinois Carry
1111 W North 4th St.
Shelbyville, IL 62565

Tim
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#25 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Welcome new Supporting Team Member R2D!

#26 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

And Rem870!!!

#27 Howard Roark

• Members
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

Thanks to all of the above, yeah, ya'll up there ^^^^^^^^^ :):thumbsup:
Howard Roark
Yay guns!!! boooo anti-gunners!

#28 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Welcome to the Supporting Team Members list blueliner!

#29 Rem870

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

And Rem870!!!

Thanks Molly B

#30 Molly B.

• 11,199 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

Welcome LeeG to the Supporting Members Team!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users