Photo

Welcome IllinoisCarry Supporting Team Members!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

#31 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,273 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

Welcome LeeG to the Supporting Members Team!!

I recieved a check in the mail here at Illinois Carry mail drop from a supporter in Quincy, IL. I've forwarded it on to be deposited. It's in the proper amount to qualify for Supporting Member, but it came with no screen name?? If you'll idnetify it to me in a PM with the name on the check, we'll get you credited properly!!

Tim
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#32 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 11,407 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thank you, eric2281, for joining the team!!
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#33 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

Thank you, Murph, for joining the Supportive Members Team!
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#34 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Thank you Bobby, Holtzd56, and Indigo, for becoming Supporting Team Members!!

#35 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

Thank you to our newest Supportive Team Members: dnielson, Bersa380, Papa, Getzapped, nakPPI, Vaden!!!

#36 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:55 AM

I did the subscription thing via paypal on Monday but my pc was being retarded so did I actually get it submitted?
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#37 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

I did the subscription thing via paypal on Monday but my pc was being retarded so did I actually get it submitted?

It did not show up in the system. Check your paypal account and see if it was charged to you.

#38 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

It did not show up in the system. Check your paypal account and see if it was charged to you.

Oh wait I see now. I have not used pay pal before and I didn't realize you actually have to set up the account first. Forgive me for my ignorance. We'll just do it the old fashion way with green backs. :headbang1:
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#39 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,273 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Congrats to our newest supporting member...........101abn!!

Thanks!!

Tim
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#40 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Don't let me forget Abolt, at IGOLD I will pay you for a subscription here along with the coin for the mags you ordered.
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#41 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

Let's welcome the following IllinoisCarry Supportive Team Members:

jrlivin2
Otis

Thank you for updating your Supportive Team Member status for another year!
Elderberry
ilphil

#42 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

Houndawg thanks for your support!!

#43 Uncle Harley

• Members
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

you should have just got another one, the continue button wasn't wanting to work, but I finally got it to go through I think.
"A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence." - Jim Watkins

Comment on this thread for a chance to win a Glock and a pizza http://illinoiscarry...showtopic=51095

#44 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Welcome to the team Uncle Harley!

#45 Jonnie Knuckles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

+1 for me too!

"God creates all men equal... Once out of the womb, he starts playing favorites..."

"Sic vis pacem para bellum."
- If you want peace, prepare for war.

#46 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

Hey Jonnie, thank you!

And welcome to bigskinny and bornhunter04

Thank you to Scorpius for renewing!

#47 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Thank you richp and buzzard!!

#48 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Sigma, bemidji, FarmHand357 thank you for renewing your team membership!

#49 Buckfarrack

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

Welcome LeeG to the Supporting Members Team!!

I recieved a check in the mail here at Illinois Carry mail drop from a supporter in Quincy, IL. I've forwarded it on to be deposited. It's in the proper amount to qualify for Supporting Member, but it came with no screen name?? If you'll idnetify it to me in a PM with the name on the check, we'll get you credited properly!!

Tim

Doesn't 103. qualify.It was sent WITH identity a few days ago.Please accept my apologies if you haven't had time to updated this page,i can fully understand.Thanks.

Edited by Buckfarrack, 10 May 2012 - 06:30 AM.

ILCCL exp date: 02/28/2019                                   Supporting Members Team

A gun sign,is a sign...THEY LOST!   T.Vandermyde

#50 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

Doesn't 103. qualify.It was sent WITH identity a few days ago.Please accept my apologies if you haven't had time to updated this page,i can fully understand.Thanks.

It most certainly can! The way we know a contribution is for a Support Team Membership is when it comes in through the "paid subscription" option. But since you've mentioned you would like a portion of your support to go for team membership, we will definitely enter it that way.

#51 Buckfarrack

• 1,271 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

It most certainly can! The way we know a contribution is for a Support Team Membership is when it comes in through the "paid subscription" option. But since you've mentioned you would like a portion of your support to go for team membership, we will definitely enter it that way.

Thanks Molly,do whatever works best for ya'll. Not a big thing,but i will be back here again.Thanks for all you do.

ILCCL exp date: 02/28/2019                                   Supporting Members Team

A gun sign,is a sign...THEY LOST!   T.Vandermyde

#52 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

Thanks for renewing your supporting team membership Bowfisher!

#53 kurt555gs

• Members
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

What's a supporting team member?

* Carthago Delenda Est *
Kurt on G+

#54 Hatchet

• 2,134 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Donated money to the site. To be used for the site, town hall meetings, and all our activities.
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

#55 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

Let's welcome adouglas, vezpa, Awelowyent, streakpi, XD40, and REcarry to our Supporting Members Team!

Thanks for your support!

#56 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:29 PM

Let's welcome PDC to the Supporting Members Team!! Thank you, PDC, for your support.

#57 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thank you jobes, nocaster, and Thiokol for becoming a Supporting Team Member!

#58 Molly B.

• 11,407 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

Thank you TyGuy and Beezil for becoming a Supporting Team Member!

#59 357

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hi Molly, Can you add me to the Supporting Team Members .

Thank You
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#60 357

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Also I can't send pm's. Can you please look into it.

Thank You
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin