Photo

IllinoisCarry T-shirts, caps, bumper stickers, decals

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 10,685 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

Be your own walking billboard for Right to Carry in Illinois!!
We have t-shirts, caps, buttons,bumper stickers and decals!

IllinoisCarry T-Shirts $20 + $2.50 shipping
T-shirts come in Medium, Large, XL, XXL, and XXXL.
Colors available in most sizes: gray, pink, tan, forest green.

IC Shirt.jpg

IllinoisCarry caps $20 + $2.50 shipping

IC Cap2.jpg

IllinoisCarry bumper stickers $3 each or 2/$5 + $1 shipping

Bumper Sticker2.JPG

Key ring/bottle opener or regular key ring.
$10 each plus $1.50 shipping

key ring 2.JPG

Items can be purchased via IllinoisCarry PayPal donation link or by sending a check to: IllinosCarry, 1615 Co.Rd. 325 E, Enfield, IL 62835

Shipping fees combined on multiple items!

Items can be purchased via IllinoisCarry PayPal donation link or by sending a check to: IllinosCarry, 1615 Co.Rd. 325 E, Enfield, IL 62835

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 2old2play

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

If you are in the St Clair, Madison County area and would like to save the shipping costs, and don't want to wait for the next gun show, PM me. I have all the items and most sizes and colors of shirts.

2old2play
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment US Constitution
But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV

#3 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

Items can be ordered via the IllinoisCarry "donate" link. Be sure to leave a complete description of what
you are ordering and be sure to include shipping.
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#4 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

New IllinoisCarry item! Key ring/bottle opener or regular key ring. Be the first to get one! Great stocking
stuffer gift!!

$10 each plus $1.50 shipping

key ring 3.jpg

#5 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:49 PM

If I may make a suggestion. Many people prefer to not put stickers on their car. Maybe a license plate frame instead?
...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#6 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

We will check into that!! Thanks for the suggestion.

#7 streakpi

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

If I may make a suggestion. Many people prefer to not put stickers on their car. Maybe a license plate frame instead?

EXCELLENT IDEA! I would rather buy and place two license plate holders on each car than put a bumper sticker on!!! Hmmm...2 tag holders x 4 cars = 8 possible sales already!!!

Hope we hear about this soon!
NRA, ISRA, VFW, American Legion, and a whole bunch of other acronym-laced associations - yeah, I'm a joiner!!!

Check out my S&W M&P stippling webpage: http://www.a2stippling.com

#8 Xwing

• Members
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

In 7 weeks, IGOLDis coming up. Hope to see this stuff for sale at the IllinoisCarry table at theauditorium. Itís always nice to save onshipping. B)

NRA Lifetime Member
IGOLD 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
CCW Laws: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Posted anti-gun business listing: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Illinois Government: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)

#9 Uncle Harley

• 4,193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

We will check into that!! Thanks for the suggestion.

Here ya go, working copy!

Posted Image
http://www.platefram..._copy/380788818

Edited by Uncle Harley, 18 April 2012 - 12:34 PM.

#10 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

I've got 3 cars and a trailer to buy these for...
...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#11 pyre400

Political opinions expressed are always my own.

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Good idea on the license plate bracket - I might choose a different color scheme but I like that idea.

#12 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Here ya go, working copy!

Posted Image
http://www.platefram..._copy/380788818

We've checked into these before and they were cost prohibitive as far as a fund raiser goes. What's the cost on these? What would members considering paying as a way of raising funds? And I think the wording should be 49 States Are NOT Wrong!

#13 pyre400

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

We've checked into these before and they were cost prohibitive as far as a fund raiser goes. What's the cost on these? What would members considering paying as a way of raising funds? And I think the wording should be 49 States Are NOT Wrong!

http://www.autoplate...sed-imprint.php

$4.10 per unit for a minimum run of 1000. I can see where that may be cost prohibitive.

#14 Uncle Harley

• 4,193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

http://www.autoplate...sed-imprint.php

$4.10 per unit for a minimum run of 1000. I can see where that may be cost prohibitive.

I think they are 16.95 with a discount that gets greater with the quanity you order, and you can make them say anything you want, took me about 30 seconds to design that one.

#15 Hatchet

• 1,954 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

I think Molly said it before, (but who ever said I agree with) that the 49 states are not wrong, isn't the best one to have on there. Cause when we pass it, we would need new frame holders... 2cents

Edited by Hatchet, 19 April 2012 - 06:08 AM.

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

#16 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

We are going to be re-ordering IllinoisCarry Shirts this week. We usually order them in Med-XXXL. If anyone wants a special size, let us know and we will try to include it in the order.
Sizes go up to 5X.
Colors: gray, tan, pink, forest green

#17 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

We are working on an order for some nice polo shirts for our IllinoisCarry work.
If anyone else would want to order some at the same time, we can do that.
The price will be $30 + $3.50 shipping if needed. These would need to be pre-paid
with about 3 week turn around.

Please order by June 15, 2012

Payment can be made via PayPal or send a check to:
IllinoisCarry
1615 Co. Rd. 325 E
Enfield, IL 62835

We will need to know size and color.

Attached File  polo shirt women.pdf   69.5KB   54 downloads

Attached File  polo shirts men.pdf   67.23KB   135 downloads

#18 C0untZer0

• Members
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Are you selling iGold 2013 shirts yet ?
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

#19 202s

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

Just my 2 cents. I would suggest putting Mary Shepard's battered face in full color that was poster earlier here and with Mrs. Shepard's permission of course on the 2013 shirts with something to the effect of THIS IS WHAT IL THINKS OUR WIVES, MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS ARE WORTH.
ITWTC #2

#20 Molly B.

• 10,685 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Just my 2 cents. I would suggest putting Mary Shepard's battered face in full color that was poster earlier here and with Mrs. Shepard's permission of course on the 2013 shirts with something to the effect of THIS IS WHAT MIKE MADIGAN AND JOHN CULLERTON THINK OUR WIVES, MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS ARE WORTH.

Add this fix and it would get my vote!

#21 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,490 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

I don't know about using Marys police photo
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#22 Talonap

• Members
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

I don't know about using Marys police photo

Agree - probably be in poor taste...

#23 202s

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

That's why I noted with her permission.
I'm just still very po that we got the senete to pass a CC bill, but could not even get it voted on in the House. The picture of Mary's face makes me extremly mad that someone feels it's ok to treat another this way and the laws in Il. took away her abilaty to fight back. Having a handgun with her might or might not have saved her from the beating she took, but she should of at least had a chance. Sorry to have hijacked your thread Molly B.
ITWTC #2

#24 streakpi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Any idea when y'all will be ordering more Polo shirts in the future? Not a big fan of wearing gun-style t-shirts (kinda easy for the bad guy to pick out the gun-carrying good guy or trained mall ninja) but I really like a polo shirt with a small patch/emblem. Thanks again!
NRA, ISRA, VFW, American Legion, and a whole bunch of other acronym-laced associations - yeah, I'm a joiner!!!

Check out my S&W M&P stippling webpage: http://www.a2stippling.com

#25 cgs

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

Whoa! You guys are using PAYPAL?!? :huh:
-Thomas

Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Carry Conceal Instructor

http://www.chicagogunsmith.com

http://www.firearmtrainingchicago.com

#26 pyre400

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

Whoa! You guys are using PAYPAL?!? :huh:

Yes, and google checkout. Both are hostile to the cause, but options are slim. We did have gpal (gun pal) but they blew it big time - its really a shame.

Still, we do accept checks too. The price of a stamp is less than the various fees you'll get on the epay options.

Any other ideas? We looked at "serve" but they are consumer only. They also are somewhat anti-gun, depending on the functions you use.

#27 cgs

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

I used paypal and got shut down for selling a "high capacity magazine". It was a 10 round mag. I was able to reestablish my account but took some finagling, and now it mostly goes un-used except for ebay auctions. I opened a Gpal account but then read the horror stories, so never used it. I'm not even sure if Gpal is still around (too lazy to check :) ).

I see what you are saying about limited options. Accepting credit cards costs me something like $40 a month plus %, and it took ALOT of searching to find a processor who is firearm friendly. Though I don't even sell guns, I got shut down by Authorize.net, they are even less gun friendly than PayPal!
-Thomas

Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Carry Conceal Instructor

http://www.chicagogunsmith.com

http://www.firearmtrainingchicago.com

#28 pyre400

• Admin
  • 7,727 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

I've thought about how to starting something. I think a decent/reliable option would be very successful.

Still, I'm angered to no end how gpal really screwed the pooch (not just for themselves, but everyone). They had a golden opportunity that they pi$$ed away.

Anyhow, for now, it is what it is. Maybe after carry passes there will be an opportunity.

#29 Tompo

• Members
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

I'm not a big T-shirt guy, but, if you get any polo's--I'm in.

#30 stl2020

• 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

I was driving behind a like minded 2A supporter and noticed this illinoiscarry.com sticker. Where can I find one of those?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users