Photo

NRA Personal Protection OUTSIDE The Home

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 boog

• Members
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

We will be doing a PPOTH class in Bloomington at Darnell's Gun Works on Sat. March 20th and Sunday March 21st. We are partnering with Marksmanship Training Group, Brian Kapnick and for you NRA instructors he is also doing an Instructor class for same on April 10th and 11th also at Darnell's. both are limited to 25 students Contact Brian at www.marksmanshiptraining.net to register

[edited by templar to correct the website address]

CarrySafely.com

Illinois Certified Concealed Carry Instructor

#2 templar223

Natural Born Infidel

• Members
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

Interesting...

(free bump).
Guns Save Life | GSL Defense Training

Guns Save Life meets the second Tuesday of each month at the Knights of Columbus in Rantoul, IL. Ask me how to get there! It's a great time. Join Guns Save Life today for some great benefits!

GSL Defense Training provides NRA Personal Protection in the Home courses that satisfy the training requirement for a Florida non-resident License to Carry, as well as intermediate-level pistol training and training in the use of Urban Rifles.

#3 sirflyguy

• Members
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

My wife and I are doing this class downstate at Williamson County Gun Club in June. Looking forward to it.

Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

NRA-Certified Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor 

NRA-Certified Range Safety Officer

IL FCCA Approved Instructor

#4 abolt243

Tim Bowyer

• 11,303 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

Interesting...

(free bump).

Yes, very.
Are you a member of the ISRA?? If not, why not?? Join over 18,000 other Illinois gun owners in the fight for your rights!!!

The Roman Empire fell due to a large, corrupt government, overspending, an overextended military, insecure borders, and the illegal immigration of Goths, barbarians (anyone who was not educated), and religious fanatics. Sound familiar?

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Luke 11:21 - "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." NASB

#5 Conservative1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

Are any scheduled in or around the Lake County, IL (Northern IL) area? I would love to attend one and my husband would be quite happy if I did.
If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.
Illinois: Where our Governors make our license plates.
Limit politicians to two terms: One in office, One in prison.
Wish my GPS offered an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

#6 boog

• Members
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

Are any scheduled in or around the Lake County, IL (Northern IL) area? I would love to attend one and my husband would be quite happy if I did.

We are going to schedule a class at Kenny's place. We are just waiting to get the right timing
Boog

CarrySafely.com

#7 ming

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:20 AM

We are going to schedule a class at Kenny's place. We are just waiting to get the right timing
Boog

What and where is Kenny's place?

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Pistol and PPITH Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
ISRA Member
Registered Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor

#8 boog

• Members
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:09 AM

Boog

What and where is Kenny's place?

go here

or here
http://illinoiscarry...ic=16362&st=150

CarrySafely.com

#9 TTIN

si vis pacem, para bellum

• Members
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:45 AM

My wife and I are doing this class downstate at Williamson County Gun Club in June. Looking forward to it.

Details,please!
Patrick Henry: "Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense".

"God made men,but Colt made them equals"

"Guns don't kill people..husbands who come home early do" -Larry The Cable Guy

"Illinois: Will the Defendant Please Rise?"

"si vis pacem, para bellum"

#10 XDFlash

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:40 PM

I think kenny's place is much closer to me. Let me know when this might be set up please.

#11 CSpark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:22 PM

Boog

Has anything been discussed yet? I am interested. Count me in!! Just need a time.
A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference. Thomas Jefferson

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Abraham Lincoln

NRA Life Member, ISRA Member, USCCA Member, RWVA Member

#12 sirflyguy

• Members
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:19 AM

Details,please!

http://heartlandtrainingteam.com/trainingcalendar.aspx

Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

NRA-Certified Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor 

NRA-Certified Range Safety Officer

IL FCCA Approved Instructor