Photo

IL House/Senate In Session 4/23/09

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:36 AM

Both start at noon. I have a question though, it says on the house calandar that the next bill is HB 4439 but when I look it up it says no match.
I'll be here till 3 or so to bounce back and forth
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#2 jobes

We will win this War-Stand and Fight! IC Member 884

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

HB4438 is the last bill listed.

#3 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:17 AM

Next House Bill No. 4439
Next House Resolution No. 305
Next House Joint Resolution No. 48

http://www.ilga.gov/..._H096000044.pdf

Where are you looking to see 4438?
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue. The other ones got a rattle snake with a simple statement made, don't tread on me, is what it says and I'll take that to my grave
-Aaron Lewis-

#4 jobes

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

I was just looking under general legislation
http://www.ilga.gov/...s...ID=76&GA=96

#5 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:53 AM

I guess they just listed it wrong on the one page. I'll be back after lunch, hopefully by then they'll be passed all the stupid stuff they normally start with.
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#6 jobes

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

Session is starting

112 members present

#7 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• 9,575 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

The House has adjourned.

The Senate is stilll going.
Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Link to Livestream Blueroom Events Page

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C.S. Lewis

#8 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

And going and going and going
Senate 421 an act concerning finace, senate bill senate bill 422 an act senate bill 423.............:hyper:
You only gotta go to 543 hon hang in there!

Oh :)
I would stab myself in the pee hole if I had to do this
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#9 jobes

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:56 AM

and so honey how was your day? :) :hyper:

#10 mauserme

• 9,575 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

She just paused to swallow a huge saliva build up.
Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Link to Livestream Blueroom Events Page

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C.S. Lewis

#11 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

Are they done?
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#12 mauserme

• 9,575 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

They just adjourned.

#13 Drylok

• Members
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

WOW good thing we had our eye on 'em! :)
-Thomas Jefferson-

-Aaron Lewis-

#14 Tvandermyde

• Members
  • 5,832 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

the "next bill" listed means that the number of the next bill or resolution that would be introduced.

I'll post more on things at the capitol this week a bit later.

todd
While a 9 mm or .40 caliber bullet may or may not expand, it is an undeniable fact that a .45 caliber bullet will never shrink.

#15 jobes

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

Thanks, Todd