Thank you IllinoisCarry.com!

Jwilliam

Thank this community for helping me! I just received my license in the mail today after waiting TWO YEARS. I was advised to Email Freedom Of Information Act representative and after a few weeks I have my card. Feels good when the good guys win, even though it took so long. Again thank everyone who reaches out to help and educate about this (sometimes very stressful) process and the Law. Would not have gotten my card without you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank this community for helping me! I just received my license in the mail today after waiting TWO YEARS. I was advised to Email Freedom Of Information Act representative and after a few weeks I have my card. Feels good when the good guys win, even though it took so long. Again thank everyone who reaches out to help and educate about this (sometimes very stressful) process and the Law. Would not have gotten my card without you.

what exactly did you get put under board review for? im past the 2 year mark, just had to answer to the board to an objection. hopefully it goes my way

Why so long ? I just went under board 3 weeks ago .

Archived