J(elly)B(elly) in scheme to defraud County taxing bodies

2A4Cook

This accusation / story was in a Rauner commercial a few weeks back, maybe longer.

Glad to see that it actually made it to the news even though I believe you guys are right.. Nothing will come of it.

Here is a link to another article in the Libune:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cook-county-watchdog-says-scheme-to-defraud-saved-pritzker-dollar330000-in-property-taxes/ar-BBNPB6w

The truth hurts. I saw a fox news poll last night that had fatty at 49% and fence post at 27%.

JB will get at least 51% of the vote. Hillary got 55% over Trump's 39%. And, Rauner is no Trump. He's going to get creamed.

The ONLY reason Rauner became governor was the Blago debacle and his promises to reform the state. The electorate has long forgotten about that. He had his chance. He failed. He stabbed his constituency in the back. He's done his best to pretend Trump doesn't exist. So...who is his base of support supposed to be? Has he figured that out? I can't figure it out. It's not Trump voters. It's not pro-lifers. It's not people concerned about illegal immigration. It's not fiscal conservatives.

His base is rabid gun owners who don't care about the state's finances, don't care about using tax money to murder babies, who don't like Trump, and who don't care about illegal immigration. I've never met such a person.

The truth hurts. I saw a fox news poll last night that had fatty at 49% and fence post at 27%.

JB will get at least 51% of the vote. Hillary got 55% over Trump's 39%. And, Rauner is no Trump. He's going to get creamed.

The ONLY reason Rauner became governor was the Blago debacle and his promises to reform the state. The electorate has long forgotten about that. He had his chance. He failed. He stabbed his constituency in the back. He's done his best to pretend Trump doesn't exist. So...who is his base of support supposed to be? Has he figured that out? I can't figure it out. It's not Trump voters. It's not pro-lifers. It's not people concerned about illegal immigration. It's not fiscal conservatives.

His base is rabid gun owners who don't care about the state's finances, don't care about using tax money to murder babies, who don't like Trump, and who don't care about illegal immigration. I've never met such a person.

So throw your vote away to one of the 3rd party no-chancers, and lose your gun rights... while gaining nothing. Great compromise.

Jabba will make Illinois the next recreational pot shop. We're all gonna need some.

You don't want to do that. There was a recent news story where the ATF arrested and is prosecuting several people with state issued medical pot cards for attempting to buy guns. This happened some where on the east coast.

Did they lie on a form 4473? If so, they have no one else to blame but themselves.

So throw your vote away to one of the 3rd party no-chancers, and lose your gun rights... while gaining nothing. Great compromise.

And that's why I'm no longer a 'conservative', they only conserve more victories for the left. I can't wait to hear the butthurt, when all these 'conservatives' find out they have to turn their guns in, because they just could not bring themselves to vote against Jabba. I'm still trying to figure out which gun to buy before the call for a ban is put out lol

Wait. You guys are planning to "turn in your guns" when ordered to do so? Is there another discussion board I can go to where there are gun owners with balls...?

Can anyone tell me why you have guns? I was under the impression that they were there to defend your freedoms from tyrannical government...freedoms that include your right to be armed. Do we no longer feel that?

It doesnt matter, prepare to give up your guns next year.

You go right ahead. I'm keeping everything I own.

Wait. You guys are planning to "turn in your guns" when ordered to do so? Is there another discussion board I can go to where there are gun owners with balls...?

Can anyone tell me why you have guns? I was under the impression that they were there to defend your freedoms from tyrannical government...freedoms that include your right to be armed. Do we no longer feel that?

Exactly.

Archived