I'm pouting because my application is still under review and/or has not arrived OFFICIAL thread.

GcDm2010

Well mine did not show up again......I am p*****. It should of been here today. It was approved early on Friday the 28th last month. Submitted on 1/2/2014 with prints and only live 1 1/2 hours south of Springfield. Its been 4 days, tomorrow will be 5 since its showed active in leads. My god I have got things from California in 2-3 days ground ship USPS. I don't care if they have 90 days or not my expiration is Feb.28 2019 so they need to get a move on it. I have no simpathy for them if they can't get out what they have approved fast enough then get more help.

Well mine did not show up again......I am p*****. It should of been here today. It was approved early on Friday the 28th last month. Submitted on 1/2/2014 with prints and only live 1 1/2 hours south of Springfield. Its been 4 days, tomorrow will be 5 since its showed active in leads. My god I have got things from California in 2-3 days ground ship USPS. I don't care if they have 90 days or not my expiration is Feb.28 2019 so they need to get a move on it. I have no simpathy for them if they can't get out what they have approved fast enough then get more help.

Does anyone know if ISP is mailing out cards daily, or do they plan to just mail every Friday.

Have read several threads,and have not seen this mentioned. But I do miss the obvious.

In one of the threads I read this morning, someone received their license this morning. That could have been mailed out last Friday, I hope it's my turn today, my mail comes around 4pm.

So does anyone really have a clue what the F is going on?

Appears there was the Friday release of all the approved before that and not a dern thing since, is this going to be a every Friday thing because of a secondary review process or something?

Is there really any clear statement about prints/no prints?

Is this really that hard for them to answer?

Approved Friday afternoon, did not arrive in today's mail. Lake county.

If they do not arrive today and still have the 2/28/2019 expiration, someone define fraud to me.

Its only two actual business days. No matter how much I want it to arrive, its not been long enough to excited.

Before Christmas I mailed a package Priority mail to NYC. It took one month to arrive, we just figured it was lost. ONE MONTH.

I can wait a few more days.

Approved Friday afternoon, did not arrive in today's mail. Lake county.

If they do not arrive today and still have the 2/28/2019 expiration, someone define fraud to me.

Its only two actual business days. No matter how much I want it to arrive, its not been long enough to excited.

Before Christmas I mailed a package Priority mail to NYC. It took one month to arrive, we just figured it was lost. ONE MONTH.

I can wait a few more days.

It was lost. The Post office just never told you.

Archived