TCN# problem

2AFOREVER

Has anyone heard of this happening. so I submit all of my instructor application stuff last Friday afternoon. The place I had do my live scan fingerprints calls me first thing this morning and tells me that there was a mistake with the TCN# number that they gave me. The last digit was wrong. The one that I submitted ended in X and the one that was correct ended in Y. The fingerprint vendor told me to deal with ISP to correct the problem. I am so p***** with this vendor.

Has anyone heard of this happening. so I submit all of my instructor application stuff last Friday afternoon. The place I had do my live scan fingerprints calls me first thing this morning and tells me that there was a mistake with the TCN# number that they gave me. The last digit was wrong. The one that I submitted ended in X and the one that was correct ended in Y. The fingerprint vendor told me to deal with ISP to correct the problem. I am so p***** with this vendor.

It might be more helpful to others if you told us whom was your vendor other than "The fingerprint vendor"

Not exactly.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My problem with the wrong TCN# has been worked out with no help from the fingerprint vendor. ISP had me resubmit my application along with having to re-next day my hard copies ($19.95 again). The ISP was awesome to deal with. The fingerprint vendor on the other hand was not. I called the vendor to let them know that I had the problem worked out and that the ISP said there was a few different ways THEY COULD HAVE and SHOULD HAVE corrected the problem. They really didn't care. They acted like I was bothering them. I will defiantly NOT be sending my students to them. U.S.A. Fingerprint Service, LLC in Mokena, IL is the vendor. They are not very professional. I DO NOT recommend using them.

Plus, they don't even bother to take any of my information. At least if they took down my info and acted like they were trying to be helpful, that would be great. Passed the background check for my Florida ccw permit, and did foid address change a few months ago that only took a couple weeks. I've been thinking about re doing the first portion of the FCCL app and entering the tcn for the instructor app prints to see if it comes up valid. Then at least I'd have a clue what's going on.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I actually have two TCN numbers in the system.

my fingerprint vendor processed me as the fist in the isp system, and it didn't "take"

that delayed my application by weeks.

i was issued a second tcn, and my app went through.

so last night i did the carry app with my second tcn.....it works fine.

but then i get the e-mail "invite" from the isp to beta-test the application.......and they have my FIRST TCN number down as the one to use.

it also works.

My issue is that my TCN was submitted to the Bureau of ID twice... Duplicate TCNs cause major problems apparently. Every call to the Firearms Bureau was the same thing (your ap is fine, its processing, just waiting on your prints to come back). When I finally talked with the Bureau of ID, the lady saw the problem right away, sent an email to someone to fix it, and I was approved a few days later.

Archived