Ninth Circuit Ruling on Peruta v. Cty. of San Diego

ming

Remember "united we stand divided we fall". If we do not vote for Trump and let the liberal media convince us on the lies and slander we all lose and another anti gun nut will continue to ruin this country. Anyone thinking who cares its just California this will be the start of other states trying the same seeing how Cali got away with it.

+1!

We have to get out the vote!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Remember "united we stand divided we fall". If we do not vote for Trump and let the liberal media convince us on the lies and slander we all lose and another anti gun nut will continue to ruin this country. Anyone thinking who cares its just California this will be the start of other states trying the same seeing how Cali got away with it.

+1

We have to get out the vote!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

It really seems like this all part of a setup to eventually nullify Heller/McDonald.

I have to agree with you. You think they would have been so ignorant with the decision if Scalia were still alive?

There's a good reason the 9th circuit is the most overturned.

Anti's are having a field day with this on FB.

Peter A: I'm sure the gun cowboy trolls will be foaming at the mouth when they read this. So what. A huge victory for common sense. It will of course end up at the Supreme Court, after Hillary chooses Scalia's successor. And then it'll be nationwide. Let's go.......!!!!!!!

With the 9th and 7th at odds, SCOTUS has got to take up the case. The makeup of the supreme court is scary.

I am very scared.

With the 9th and 7th at odds, SCOTUS has got to take up the case. The makeup of the supreme court is scary.

I am very scared.

The 7th and 9th aren't at odds....yet. The Nichols open carry case is already at the 9th, so we'll find out which way they go. I'm sure the liberals won't want to rule the 2A protects open carry but at the same time it'll be trouble for them to rule no OC right either. Then we have ourselves a split and a very basic question which is great for SCOTUS, which is does the 2A right of self defense extend outside the home?

A bad day

I am very scared.

A bad day for us for sure.

But we have a ways to go before all is lost.

Note that of all of the states which have passed concealed carry, none have become MORE restrictive with it over time.

I feel bad for my friends in MD and CA though.

I am very scared.

The 7th and 9th aren't at odds....yet. The Nichols open carry case is already at the 9th, so we'll find out which way they go. I'm sure the liberals won't want to rule the 2A protects open carry but at the same time it'll be trouble for them to rule no OC right either. Then we have ourselves a split and a very basic question which is great for SCOTUS, which is does the 2A right of self defense extend outside the home?

What do you mean they are not at odds, when on December 11th 2012 the 7th circuit court ruled that bans on carry was unconstitutional?

The 9th Circuit ruled concealed carry wasn't protected. They specifically didn't rule on open carry.

I am very scared.

What do you mean they are not at odds, when on December 11th 2012 the 7th circuit court ruled that bans on carry was unconstitutional?

Things are getting downright frightening. I really hope Trump's advisors can get him to tighten his lips and focus his fire on Hillary.

I am very scared.

The 9th Circuit ruled concealed carry wasn't protected. They specifically didn't rule on open carry.

I agree with everything you said, but still stand by my original statement.

So how does this matter to us? How will it screw us over? California is already screwed, seems like they're just more screwed now.

It screws us over if it goes to SCOTUS after, God forbid, Hillary is elected and she fills the empty seat with a gun hating Liberal, which she will. Then all Liberal states that have "shall issue" will push to revoke it.

The concealed only bunch may be crying in their diet soda's over this but for open carry advocates like myself this ruling is interesting. Good even.

What makes you think they'd vote any different on "open carry"?

I don't think they can deny both. And this will at least bring the discussion of open carry rights to the forefront.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The concealed only bunch may be crying in their diet soda's over this but for open carry advocates like myself this ruling is interesting. Good even.

I don't think they can deny both. And this will at least bring the discussion of open carry rights to the forefront.

My biggest fear is that the Liberal lawmakers in Illinois will now try to change Illinois from "shall issue" to "may issue". That's a very real possibility.

My biggest fear is that the Liberal lawmakers in Illinois will now try to change Illinois from "shall issue" to "may issue". That's a very real possibility.

Then maybe we should get busy working on open carry with a FOID card before they do?

Then maybe we should get busy working on open carry with a FOID card before they do?

Or just open carry and repeal the foid?

I am not the kind of guy who would open carry, it's not for me, but I would fight for anyones right to do so.

I'm fine with open carry, but I would expect there to be a very high number of private businesses that would post signs prohibiting it. Just for fear that their customers would run out of the store screaming if they saw someone with a gun strapped to their hip. I think a lot of business owners are probably against concealed guns in their store as well, but figure out of sight, out of mind.

This is very scary!

I'm betting that before the year is up, Illinois lawmakers will be trying to change our law to "may issue".

Luckily I don't think that will happen. They may try, but I don't see our FCCA changing for the better or worse for some time to come.

This however does set a scary future for the entire country (SHILLARY + SCOTUS [= LOCK N LOAD])

Archived