Motion Granted

SAXD9

What a frickin joke. How much longer will we let them deny our already recognized RIGHT?

Should we really be expected to follow a law already ruled unconstitutional?

180 day stay + 30 day extension = 210 days

180 days for ILSP to implement + 90 days to get out a permit (IF they follow the law) = 270 days

So 480 days, i.e. 1 year, 3 months, 23 days of a COURT denying what they ruled as a Constitutional right.

Extensions are routinely granted in the court system. Court systems work very slowly. If I told you that your case would be tried in 1 year, you would think that is a long time to wait. The court system, on the other hand, would say that is extremely fast.

With this in mind, 30 days is nothing to judges in that court system.

profanity filter x 100.

Extensions are routinely granted in the court system. Court systems work very slowly. If I told you that your case would be tried in 1 year, you would think that is a long time to wait. The court system, on the other hand, would say that is extremely fast.

LOL so much for a speedy trail, isn't that a right also? Hmmmm our government denies us rights every day in this country. Still better than living in most of the world where they cut off female genitalia at age 12. I guess we at least got that on them.

LOL so much for a speedy trail, isn't that a right also? Hmmmm our government denies us rights every day in this country. Still better than living in most of the world where they cut off female genitalia at age 12. I guess we at least got that on them.

No, they just make it so that anybody who wants to do the cutting can with as little resistance as possible.

Somehow...some way...we HAVE to be able to use this incredible, non-stop and flagrant abuse of her position against our Constitutional rights against her in the future. Lisa Madigan can not be allowed to inherit the Governors seat. :headbang1:

The court did say that there would be no further extensions (for what it's worth).

But what happens when she petitions for cert in 20 days?

IF she files for cert, then she has to request another stay during the appeal. Just because they grant this one, does not mean they will grant one during an appeal.

Archived