People v. Mosley Cook Co. AGUUW

I ran into one at the local farm and home store, but can't remember his moniker either. He was putting a "Judge" on layaway. :D He said he's beginning to have trouble with his eyesight and wanted something he knew he could hit with. :devil:

IMO the Judge is a novel firearm that would serve quite well as an in vehicle firearm or even as a basic home protection firearm... I would hazard having it as a primary carry weapon especially if loaded with buckshot as the potential for collateral damage in a public place jumps, loaded with 45 long colt it's just another revolver and a big heavy one at that...

As someone who has owned a Thunder Five, I can tell you that a person would have to have hearing protection regardless and as far as being a home defense or vehicle defense weapon, it would be fine as long as you never wanted to hear again. I have shot a lot of guns of all kinds of configuratons and sizes and I have never fired one that was as loud as the the Thunder Five.

For those who do not know, Thunder Five held the patent and the Judge and other like firearms could not exist until the patent ran out.

The Thunder Five also came in 45-70. Yeowhhh

I ran into one at the local farm and home store, but can't remember his moniker either. He was putting a "Judge" on layaway. :D He said he's beginning to have trouble with his eyesight and wanted something he knew he could hit with. :devil:

IMO the Judge is a novel firearm that would serve quite well as an in vehicle firearm or even as a basic home protection firearm... I would hazard having it as a primary carry weapon especially if loaded with buckshot as the potential for collateral damage in a public place jumps, loaded with 45 long colt it's just another revolver and a big heavy one at that...

As someone who has owned a Thunder Five, I can tell you that a person would have to have hearing protection regardless and as far as being a home defense or vehicle defense weapon, it would be fine as long as you never wanted to hear again. I have shot a lot of guns of all kinds of configuratons and sizes and I have never fired one that was as loud as the the Thunder Five.

For those who do not know, Thunder Five held the patent and the Judge and other like firearms could not exist until the patent ran out.

The Thunder Five also came in 45-70. Yeowhhh

Any gun of any size fired in the confines of a room/house is going to leave your ears ringing and result in possible hearing damage.

However, if it came down to loosing my life or suffering some hearing loss I know what decision I would make.

Any gun of any size fired in the confines of a room/house is going to leave your ears ringing and result in possible hearing damage.

However, if it came down to loosing my life or suffering some hearing loss I know what decision I would make.

Yeah, my Glock 30 out in the open well make your ears ring immediately without eat protection. I can't imagine what it would do indoors. Ow.

Oh good lord a .45 auto in an enclosed space with no protection, that'd cause irreparable damage. Even a .223 is loud outdoors. I was walking back to the pistol range without my plugs in (I prefer plugs over muffs) when my buddy was shooting a .40 S&W outdoors, DAMN, loud.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Oh good lord a .45 auto in an enclosed space with no protection, that'd cause irreparable damage. Even a .223 is loud outdoors. I was walking back to the pistol range without my plugs in (I prefer plugs over muffs) when my buddy was shooting a .40 S&W outdoors, DAMN, loud.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Yet another reason one hopes he/she never has to fire on another human.

Archived