Bloomberg to file for Alabama 2020 presidential primary

Euler

Someone on TV opined that Bloomberg should run as a Republican so there would be a billionair running in each party...

It’s Election Day. You have decided to vote. Bloomberg is the D candidate, Trump is the R. You can select one or the other. Who do you pick and why?

God forbid those are the choices...

Bloomberg.

I expect that no liberal agenda will be successful and the 2A will be extremely difficult to destroy... we tend to live in the middle.

Off point, this makes me wanna keep an eye on Virginia.

IIRC, the VA 2A provision mimics the US Constitution.

How much can a true blue gun reforming VA government do to regulate guns?

Someone on TV opined that Bloomberg should run as a Republican so there would be a billionair running in each party...

Its Election Day. You have decided to vote. Bloomberg is the D candidate, Trump is the R. You can select one or the other. Who do you pick and why?

God forbid those are the choices...

Bloomberg.

I expect that no liberal agenda will be successful and the 2A will be extremely difficult to destroy... we tend to live in the middle.

Off point, this makes me wanna keep an eye on Virginia.

IIRC, the VA 2A provision mimics the US Constitution.

How much can a true blue gun reforming VA government do to regulate guns?

Wow. The very man thats behind (and funds) all of the gun control groups that we all fight tirelessly against. All because you hate Don youd chose the more evil than the lesser of two evils

Wow. The very man that's behind (and funds) all of the gun control groups that we all fight tirelessly against. All because you hate Don you'd chose the more evil than the lesser of two evils.

It's a trap, a useless and hopeless point.

I do not expect the democrats will support Bloomberg.

Bloomberg would be as out of balance and unsuitable as Trump.

Part of how I choose for whom to vote is by my own impressions when I meet a candidate. So far this election cycle I have only been in the presence of (in order of appearance) Bloomberg, Sanders, Trump and Buttigieg. I have not ever been able to chat with Trump. I am hoping I will be able to meet most of the rest of those who would like to serve our country as President before primary season has concluded.

* Steve, I don't hate Donny. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as President... he has failed to meet my lowest expectations.

Wow. The very man that's behind (and funds) all of the gun control groups that we all fight tirelessly against. All because you hate Don you'd chose the more evil than the lesser of two evils.

Part of how I choose for whom to vote is by my own impressions when I meet a candidate. So far this election cycle I have only been in the presence of (in order of appearance) Bloomberg, Sanders, Trump and Buttigieg. I have not ever been able to chat with Trump. I am hoping I will be able to meet most of the rest of those who would like to serve our country as President before primary season has concluded.

* Steve, I don't hate Donny. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as President... he has failed to meet my lowest expectations.

Always keep your phone voice memos recording if you’re ever around Bloomberg again

And no, Bloomberg won’t get it. But if he did, his cabinet would be a nightmare

Always keep your phone voice memos recording if you’re ever around Bloomberg again

And no, Bloomberg won’t get it. But if he did, his cabinet would be a nightmare

I would never think to use that.

I have far better recording capabilities...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived