Vote by mail links for Northeast Illinois

dragos111

Here are some links for the various county clerks' offices for the Northeast Illinois counties.

Voting is super easy with Vote by Mail. You hardly have to go outside at all. Just have to request it, fill it out, sign, seal and mail it back. Every GOP voter in the state should do it.
If you are in a different county, just Google "[Your County] Vote by Mail".
Get your parents, siblings, friends, coworkers, and whoever else to actually get out and vote. Imagine that your future hangs on the outcome of the election.

Uggh... Voting should only happen at a polling location on election day... with government ID.

So you don't believe people who are unable to leave their 'home' or 'medical facility', people out of the country and the military people unable to get to a polling station should not be able to vote? Sorry I can't agree with that.

Uggh... Voting should only happen at a polling location on election day... with government ID.

So you don't believe people who are unable to leave their 'home' or 'medical facility', people out of the country and the military people unable to get to a polling station should not be able to vote? Sorry I can't agree with that.

Yes. Military special circumstance as they are providing a service.

You open the door for fraud otherwise.

You have a right to be eligible to vote, there is nothing about that right that says the government must bend over backwards to make sure you can cast your vote or open door to fraud which dimensions others people's votes.

Yes. Military special circumstance as they are providing a service.

You open the door for fraud otherwise.

You have a right to be eligible to vote, there is nothing about that right that says the government must bend over backwards to make sure you can cast your vote or open door to fraud which dimensions others people's votes.

I was just getting to the point where I had decided to hold my nose and control my gag reflexes long enough to vote for Rauner. But now after considering your opinion that because I am handicapped and unable to get to the polling place I should not be allowed to vote I've decided to sit this election out..

Here are some links for the various county clerks' offices for the Northeast Illinois counties.

Voting is super easy with Vote by Mail. You hardly have to go outside at all. Just have to request it, fill it out, sign, seal and mail it back. Every GOP voter in the state should do it.
If you are in a different county, just Google "[Your County] Vote by Mail".
Get your parents, siblings, friends, coworkers, and whoever else to actually get out and vote. Imagine that your future hangs on the outcome of the election.

Got scared when no records were found for me. There's a separate one for chicago.

https://chicagoelections.com/en/vote-by-mail.html

I was just getting to the point where I had decided to hold my nose and control my gag reflexes long enough to vote for Rauner. But now after considering your opinion that because I am handicapped and unable to get to the polling place I should not be allowed to vote I've decided to sit this election out..

Excellent, more votes for my boy JB.

But who said you were not allowed to vote?

• 2 weeks later...

This is going on everywhere and needs to end.

https://neonnettle.com/news/5336-voter-fraud-ring-caught-rigging-elections-for-democrats-in-texas

Archived