EU Army being used against Paris “protesters”?

TomKoz

I saw this the other day, I have to conclude the 'EU Army' was brought in because they are not as bound by French 'policing' laws when it comes to civil unrest.

Regardless of either support or decrying of the French protestors ideals, I would hope the people of France wake up and object strongly to the use of an 'EU Army' to squash French civil unrest within their 'sovereign' nations borders. If not then when France (and other EU nations) lose their sovereignty I won't shed a tear for those nations whose people chose to remain silent and allow it to happen.

Meanwhile in Egypt...

CAIRO — Egyptian authorities have introduced restrictions on the sale of yellow reflective vests, fearing opponents might attempt to copy French protesters during next month’s anniversary of the 2011 popular uprising that toppled autocrat Hosni Mubarak, security officials and retailers said Monday.

They said industrial safety equipment dealers have been instructed not to sell yellow vests to walk-in buyers and to restrict business to wholesale sales to verified companies, but only after securing police permission. They were told offenders would be punished.

We have the right guy in the White House at the right time. Rest of the world is really showing they are worthy of the name shithole. France is just the beginning. Macron came on national tv in what looked like a hostage tape pleading with the people to stop and making promises he can’t keep. For example, asking business to give their workers bonuses.

Just last year, the MSM was swooning over Macaroni, calling him the next leader of the free world. My a$$! That guy is receiving it from his wife if ya know what I mean.

The EU leaders have no stake in the future. They have no children to carry their names. They are only there to sell their souls to a new world order and fatten their pockets at the expense of their citizens.

The EU is the fourth reich. Mark my words.

I see little connection with IGOLD and the yellow vest riots. We do not deface monuments and burn cars. They are a bunch of leftists who are upset with the results of the actions of their leftist government.

Like spoiled children, they destroy. I do not care what type unit limits them. The same tactics are used to stop the destructive behavior regardless of the units exercising them. France may have different rules defining the roles of the military and police. They have had many peaceful protests in the past. That tradition is almost as old as ours.

I asked about the EU Army...

"I don’t understand what will be the use of an EU Army. It mostly sounds to promote EU than shoot anybody. They’d better put money in the fight against terrorism. What is crazy is that the muslims known to be potentially dangerous in France are known and listed (they call them “fichier S”) but there is no means (especially money…) to stop them. Yesterday, the terrorist was one of them. And he is still running because there was nobody around with a gun to stop him."

Load of S**T about the UK Government refusing to leave the EU, Theresa is forging away! LEAVE MEANS LEAVE. Brexit is the best thing we could have ever done.

The EU army was brought up at the the EC a few weeks ago by macron. The EU is what our forefathers fought against in WW2, they would turn in their graves now knowing we joined the EU. Leaving the EU we can now have some freedoms back that was fought for.

This is the most free country in the modern world!

Are there any credible news sources reporting on this claim yet?

There are pictures all over the Internet confirming the armored vehicles brought in bore the EU symbol, it's not fake news. The 'official story' is that they are French Military vehicles that just happened to be re-badged for EU joint military services, manned by the equivalent of the French National Guard. But, considering Macron has been the primary pusher in establishing a joint EU force for exactly this purpose, I would not hold my breath on the 'official story' being 100% truthful.

There are pictures all over the Internet confirming the armored vehicles brought in bore the EU symbol, it's not fake news. The 'official story' is that they are French Military vehicles that just happened to be re-badged for EU joint military services, manned by the equivalent of the French National Guard. But, considering Macron has been the primary pusher in establishing a joint EU force for exactly this purpose, I would not hold my breath on the 'official story' being 100% truthful.

As I said again, are there any credible news sources reporting this, and proving that it's occurring currently, and in Paris, and at the protests? The pictures in that article can be from anywhere, at anytime.

If not, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

As I said again, are there any credible news sources reporting this, and proving that it's occurring currently, and in Paris, and at the protests? The pictures in that article can be from anywhere, at anytime.

I wouldn't read in to it, my UK car had an EU flag on its license plate most vehicles bear the stars

I wouldn't read in to it, my UK car had an EU flag on its license plate most vehicles bear the stars

Yeah, and the back of the troops helmet's in the picture have the French flag on them too.

Archived