To buy or not buy a bumpstock

ZomBGone012

If the ban goes through, there will be no grandfathering. The useless you you waste your money on today will be an even bigger waste of money when you have to turn it in or get it destroyed or it turns you into a felon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From FoxNews

Trump administration to ban bump stocks, 'all devices' that turn 'legal' weapons into machine guns.

President Donald Trump announced Friday that the administration would ban bump stocks and “all devices” that turn otherwise legal weapons into “illegal machine guns,” keeping a promise made amid a bipartisan gun control debate.

If you want to spend some extra cash you could just get a Fostech Echo II Trigger or a Franklin Armory Binary Trigger. Both are fun, and can almost achieve the same as a bump stock. The Echo trigger in normal semi mode is nice and crisp, has a bit of a learning curve in echo mode, but I enjoy it.

The op's question was about bump stocks but it also applies to standard cap mags and "assault rifles" don't it? I've been thinking of picking up another AK but if JB Prickster gets in and an AWB goes into effect did I not also waste my money?

Next on the ban list...

Belt loops...

Strings...

No strings or belt loops necessary. Ban hands!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9sNcq5jHFY

People see this and they will say you are correct banning bumpstops does nothing, let’s ban high capacity clips.

The op"s question was about bump stocks but it also apllies to standard cap mags and "assault rifles" don't it? I've been thinking of picking up another AK but if JB Prickster gets in and an AWB goes into effect did I not also waste my money?

Magazines... Just bought some replacements. This was a normal purchase, not one fueled by fear of the future.

I'm still not attracted to ARs or AKs.

I'm guessing there will be no mag limits of AWB.

The op"s question was about bump stocks but it also apllies to standard cap mags and "assault rifles" don't it? I've been thinking of picking up another AK but if JB Prickster gets in and an AWB goes into effect did I not also waste my money?

The difference is the rifle and mags are useful.

I just meant what good are guns if we can't take them out of the safe because they are banned.

Remember, they are adding bumpstocks to the federal machine gun controls. If this goes along with those prohibitions it’s a 10 year 250,000.00 fine. Same as if you get caught with an unregistered machine gun. They are dead serious about this ****. Don’t waste your money on this, too dangerous .

Or like I said above, it owns you.

Archived