Commissioner Boykin: United Nations Will Solve Chicago's Violence

mauserme

http://wgntv.com/2017/12/13/local-official-will-ask-the-united-nations-to-help-solve-chicagos-gun-violence/

County commissioner will ask the United Nations to help solve Chicago’s gun violence

by Tahman Bradley

Pushing for a new approach to combat Chicago’s gun violence, Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin has announced plans to seek international help by appealing to the United Nations on Thursday. Boykin said he's going to ask the U.N. to come to Chicago to meet with minority communities.

"Look, this gun violence in Chicago is still out of control. Quite frankly, we’ve got too many young people of color who are being killed by gun violence. And of course it’s a genocide that’s not being talked about nationwide or even here in Chicago," Boykin said.

Boykin isn’t getting specific about what exactly he thinks the United Nations can do. But he says city and state leaders must make a total commitment to eliminating poverty, proving job opportunities and improving schools.

As of Wednesday morning, 814 fewer people have been shot and there have been 624 homicides in Chicago, down 15 percent compared to 734 on this date last year.

But carjackings have surged ....

Yes, the UN has done such a fine job in all of the locations it has done it's peace keeping. Africa comes to mind. Yes, a bold solution. Oh, no need to worry about all of the corruption that comes along, Chicago would be perfect place!

I think its part political grandstanding, virtue posturing works with those constituents and Boykin is going to challenge Prekwinkle for Cook County Board President. I think its part knee jerk grievance industry tactics - tactics which have worked for decades - scream racism, make a big fuss and people will pay you to quiet down. Since Chicago and Illinois are broke - Boykin would be aiming for more Federal money.

Maybe part of it too is opening the door for the Marxists in the U.N. to embarrass a died-in-the-wool capitalist like Trump.

I'm sure the leftists in this country would love for the U.N. to say that Chicago's problems are due to inequity and lack of adequate wealth redistribution. That would make their day.

I was always under the impression that the United Nations would be employed to round them up once the 2nd falls and laws pass banning every last privately owned bullet. Sending blue helmets to the doors to uphold laws many in our police and military would not choose to enforce. To them we're exactly who Hillary said we are...deplorable. They'd have no problem kicking our doors, shooting our dogs and us just because. Never mind they'd all be speaking German or simply not exist it weren't for those American hillbillies that saved their *****.

Would the UN blue helmets have any legal power over U.S. citizens within the U.S.? Could a UN peace keeper arrest or detain or search someone? Could they give you an order you would have to obey and what if you simply ignored them and walked away? If you were legally carrying could they confiscate your sidearm?

They'll look just like the old CPD blue helmets!!!!

In ABC7 video, at about 1:12, Commissioner Boykin explains that he would like the UN to come to Chicago "...and maybe even possibly help out in terms of peace keeping efforts."

I wonder if he talked to Superintendent Johnson about that.

Got to think our President might have a thing or two to say about foreign troops on U.S. soil.

In ABC7 video, at about 1:12, Commissioner Boykin explains that he would like the UN to come to Chicago "...and maybe even possibly help out in terms of peace keeping efforts."

I wonder if he talked to Superintendent Johnson about that.

Has Boykin gotten the warring sides to agree to bringing in these Peace Keepers? Has he even identified who the warring sides are, or just the victims? That would be awesome if he'd identify the warring sides, otherwise, he's just a grandstanding poser.

I'm thinking more and more that this really is the way to go. Boykin doesn't seem to be aware of the U.S. Constitution at all, so - y'know hey screw it. If Boykin and other African American politicians want to bring the military in, then let's bring the military in. Cordon off Chicago's worst neighborhoods, set up military check points and search everyone going in or out and do a door-to-door search of every house, oh, and arrest anyone with an outstanding warrant while they're at it.

Set a curfew and shoot anyone who disobeys the curfew.

The weekly killing will stop after just 5 days.

I think that's what Boykin has in mind, although I could be wrong...

I'm thinking more and more that this really is the way to go. Boykin doesn't seem to be aware of the U.S. Constitution at all, so - y'know hey screw it. If Boykin and other African American politicians want to bring the military in, then let's bring the military in. Cordon off Chicago's worst neighborhoods, set up military check points and search everyone going in or out and do a door-to-door search of every house, oh, and arrest anyone with an outstanding warrant while they're at it.

Set a curfew and shoot anyone who disobeys the curfew.

The weekly killing will stop after just 5 days.

I think that's what Boykin has in mind, although I could be wrong...

I think you just may have it.

More from CBS:

I’m hoping to appeal to the U.N. to actually come to Chicago... Boykin said at O’Hare International Airport on Thursday.

They’ve been able to help in places like Africa and abroad, where they’ve sent troops in and sent forces in to help protect minority and vulnerable populations, and so quite frankly I think the same can be said for here in Chicago,” Boykin said. “I’m talking about physical security. ...

Archived