March applicants sound off

Active last night (after 9 PM), 23 JUN 2014, Applied 16 MAR 2014, 99 days without prints. I didn't have a need for it during the waiting period, so money well saved not getting prints. Now waiting on the mailman, hopefully I will have it on Thursday.

Active last night (after 9 PM), 23 JUN 2014, Applied 16 MAR 2014, 99 days without prints. I didn't have a need for it during the waiting period, so money well saved not getting prints. Now waiting on the mailman, hopefully I will have it on Thursday.

Just curious, did you check on your status early in the day on the 23rd? I'm trying to figure out if the process is manual or automated. If its automated, I better find something to keep me preoccupied for the next 58 to 60 days to keep me from constantly checking my status. According to what I'm seeing with approvals, 31 days on the average with prints and 97 days on the average without prints. Bummer!!

HAPPY HAPPY!! I just checked my app when I got home from work and there it was the big long awaiting ACTIVE! Yes Im very happy now its been a long time coming and Im excited that our state finally got conceal and carry. Ive been following this for years. Now I just have to wait by the mailbox everyday till it comes. It was 99 days.

WHAT WE HAVE IS A GIVEN RIGHT. EVERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TOO ARM THEMSELVES .IT DOES NOT MATTER ,ABOUT OUR STATUS. IT DOES NOT MATTER ABOUT OUR RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS, IT DOES NOT MATTER ABOUT WHOM YOU ARE . WE ARE ALL HERE I GUESS FOR JUST 2 REASONS , OUR RIGHTS AND THE REASON TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILIES AS WE SEE FIT.

NOW GOD BLESS.

Applied 3/24 no prints and I went active this afternoon between 10-2. I'll be stalking my mailman like everyoner else. I heard ISP mail out license on Monday and Thursday. Is there any truth to that?

I think it's likely that they mail out whatever is printed each day, as I went active on a Friday afternoon and my license came with Monday mornings mail...and I'm in Rockford.

Archived