FFL Dealers here at Illinois Carry

C0untZer0

• 2 months later...

This thread is for FFL dealers here at Illinois Carry to post their contact info.

The reason I started this thread is that I have had prospective students ask me if I am an FFL dealer ( I am not) and I would like to be able to refer them to FFL dealers within our illinoiscarry.com community if possible, because I have literally marched next to some of you in Springfield and sat next to some of you in city hall "AWB" meetings.

This community also serves as a sort of "Angie's List" of FFL dealers. All of the recommendations have been for really outstanding people.

So in the future, when someone asks about an FFL, I'd like to be able to just give them the link to this thread.

If you provide a physical address and contact Getzapped you can be added to this Google map of FFL dealers who are Illinois Carry members:

Illinois Carry FFL Dealers

Thank you for posting this, turns out, there is an FFL dealer 1/4 mile from me.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Any dealers here have a relationship with SOG (Southern Ohio Gun) or AIM Surplus? Edited by MrTriple

• 1 month later...

JK Guns and Ammo Inc. is proud to be your newest Federal Firearms Dealer here on the forum, We are located in Shorewood, IL only a 10-15 min drive from around surrounding communities of Channahon, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield.

For member my fees is 20.00

sales@jkgunsandammo.com

www.jkgunsandammo.com

• 1 month later...

JK Guns and Ammo Inc. is proud to be your newest Federal Firearms Dealer here on the forum, We are located in Shorewood, IL only a 10-15 min drive from around surrounding communities of Channahon, Joliet, Naperville, Plainfield.[/size]

For member my fees is 20.00 [/size]

sales@jkgunsandammo.com [/size]

www.jkgunsandammo.com [/size]

Just spoke with the state police FF L transfer on hold due to the computer system being down again second time in one week

• 1 month later...

All FFL's in the entire state of Illinois (As of April) http://www.gunrights4illinois.com/ffls-in-illinois/

All FFL's in the entire state of Illinois (As of April) http://www.gunrights4illinois.com/ffls-in-illinois/

This thread is for FFL dealers here at Illinois Carry to post their contact info.

The reason I started this thread was because I thought it would be a good idea to be able to refer people to FFL dealers within our illinoiscarry.com community if possible, because I have literally marched next to some of them in Springfield and sat next to some of them in city hall meetings - most recently when the city of West Chicago proposed ordinances that would have put gun shops and ranges out of business and made it almost impossible to open a gun shop or range in the future.

This community also serves as a sort of "Angie's List" of FFL dealers. All of the recommendations have been for really outstanding people.

Edited by C0untZer0

This thread is for FFL dealers here at Illinois Carry to post their contact info.The reason I started this thread was because I thought it would be a good idea to be able to refer people to FFL dealers within our illinoiscarry.com community if possible, because I have literally marched next to some of them in Springfield and sat next to some of them in city hall meetings - most recently when the city of West Chicago proposed ordinances that would have put gun shops and ranges out of business and made it almost impossible to open a gun shop or range in the future.This community also serves as a sort of "Angie's List" of FFL dealers. All of the recommendations have been for really outstanding people.

JK Guns and Ammo Inc

Shorewood IL For IL Carry 20.00 Transfer Fee members

www.jkgunsandammo.com

• 2 months later...

As my first post on this forum I've decided to updatethe Illinois Carry FFL map. I went through all the posts to this point and tried to add everyone who appeared to be an active FFL. I've added as much information as possible; name, website, email, phone. etc. Shoot me a PM or add your info if you're not listed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1acRKTGmYdjrAt2vt6onJ4q_M7qw&usp=sharing

As my first post on this forum I've decided to updatethe Illinois Carry FFL map. I went through all the posts to this point and tried to add everyone who appeared to be an active FFL. I've added as much information as possible; name, website, email, phone. etc. Shoot me a PM or add your info if you're not listed.

Nice job!

This is awesome, Tomcho!. Thank you, and welcome to the forum.

• 2 years later...

This thread is on the old side so I am asking for some input.

With Mike/wwwprof closing up shop I need to find a new FFL in Chicago west suburbs for transfers. Yes, I can pick someone from a list but I'd rather get someone with reasonable fees and a recommendation.

Feel free to PM if you have a recommendation but they aren't here on IllinoisCarry

Thanks.

Edited by InterestedBystander

With Mike/wwwprof closing up shop I need to find a new FFL in Chicago west suburbs for transfers. Yes, I can pick someone from a list but I'd rather get someone with reasonable fees and a recommendation.

Feel free to PM if you have a recommendation but they aren't here on IllinoisCarry

Thanks.

Mike in W. Chgo? If the same, he was my guy as well. I also could use a recommendation....

Edited by Craigcelia

Thanks.

Mike in W. Chgo? If the same, he was my guy as well. I also could use a recommendation....
Yep.

Define reasonable " fees" considering the a** pounding in state fees and mandates that cost us money including an IL dedicated A&D book, mandated sales tracking software, heck I have to by law get f*cking ADT service.

Half the FFl's in the state have been forced out of business. BUT I can't wait for the "Damn FFL ripped me of charging 25 bucks for a transfer" BS threads.

Define reasonable " fees" considering the a** pounding in state fees and mandates that cost us money including an IL dedicated A&D book, mandated sales tracking software, heck I have to by law get f*cking ADT service.

Half the FFl's in the state have been forced out of business. BUT I can't wait for the "Damn FFL ripped me of charging 25 bucks for a transfer" BS threads.

I don't have an issue with $20/$25. It's the $40/$50 that I am not thrilled with.

I don't have an issue with $20/$25. It's the $40/$50 that I am not thrilled with.

I am not to thrilled with the 2 to 3 grand a year to keep my FFL ether. You will damn lucky if the fee is less than 50 bucks.