Our Generation Doesn't Know How to 'Use' a Democracy?!

Molly B.

David Hogg, with profanity in every sentence, exposes his ignorance of our U.S. Constitution and is being used by the media to push their anti-Second Amendment agenda. This boy declares - "Our f'ing parents don't know how to use a democracy, so we have to".

We must stand strong against this agenda.

Caution - extreme profanity:

vimeo.com/261400610?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=28749

(copy and paste link into your browser)

Zero respect for his own parents so why would anybody expect him to respect a strangers differing opinion? He is a low life POS. Theyre all peaceful and inclusove as long as you fall in lock step with their world view. He sounds like a spoiled kid that will have a life full of disappointment in front of him as he realizes things dont always go your way and it doesnt matter how "prolific" you are with social media.

Hes a big boy though because hes mad and he can use the F word too. Total joke.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I also blame School curriculums dropping Civics teaching.

Hey Mr Hogg, guess what NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES YOUR GUN GRABBING PHILOSOPHY. ERGO< NOT DOING WHAT YOU WANT< DEOSN'T MEAN THEY DON'T CARE.

Both civics and critical thinking are nowhere to be found in public schools and even a lot of higher education.

We used to have a pride in civic nationalism that celebrated the difference of ideas. It didn't matter where you were from, where you prayed, what you thought, as long as they were American ideals we got along.

Now we only have one way of thinking and that's to unquestionably submit to the state because they told you so. They've moved the bar and redefined what it means to be an American. We're no longer able to question freedom and even their reinterpretation or blatant disregard for the constitution.

Mexico actually removed the second ammendment from their constitution, how's that working out for them?

David Hogg, with profanity in every sentence, exposes his ignorance of our U.S. Constitution and is being used by the media to push their anti-Second Amendment agenda. This boy declares - "Our f'ing parents don't know how to use a democracy, so we have to".

vimeo.com/261400610?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=28749

Molly did you see this video? Isn't it strange they made the video about gun control at the school at 9:32 am 5 hours before the shooting. It's staged.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=R61MX2UMN863

This is what were dealing with.

Not too long ago kids this age were snorting cinnamon and eating Tide pods.

Now they want to pretend they understand the complexity of Democracy.

That video should be exhibit #1 for raising the voting age.

He should first be schooled about bringing democracy arguments to a constitutional republic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Molly did you see this video? Isn't it strange they made the video about gun control at the school at 9:32 am 5 hours before the shooting. It's staged.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=R61MX2UMN863

I suspect it was done after the shooting, as in days after.

Shame him on his ignorance. We do not live in a democracy. We live in a constitutional republic with a representative democracy.

Democracy is quite literally mob rule. Sounds exactly like what this kid thinks he wants.

edit, Gangrel beat me to it. Stupid slow cell network.

Molly did you see this video? Isn't it strange they made the video about gun control at the school at 9:32 am 5 hours before the shooting. It's staged.https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=R61MX2UMN863

I know people who had family there. This happened. It is so easy to change time stamps and select edit. These sites make a lot of money from doing this.

Molly did you see this video? Isn't it strange they made the video about gun control at the school at 9:32 am 5 hours before the shooting. It's staged.https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=R61MX2UMN863

This again?

David Hogg does know how democracy works and he wants to use it as such. He also demonstrates why we do not want to live under a democracy.

Democracy is commonly majority rule with no respect for the minority rights.

We are fortunate we are set up as a Republic.

In studying Robert's Rule I learn to maintain a unified organization voters must keep in mind that just because the majority can does not mean they should. Each voter should have self restraint to not bully the minority. Knowing this is asking alot, our founding fathers knew the necessity of including a bill of rights to curtail the majority.

David Hogg thinks only of power not respect for individuals.

He has accepted the destructive fallacy of the greater good for the greater number. We know how that always turns out.

He is why I will never surrender my firarms.

David Hogg does know how democracy works and he wants to use it as such. He also demonstrates why we do not want to live under a democracy.

Democracy is commonly majority rule with no respect for the minority rights.

We are fortunate we are set up as a Republic.

In studying Robert's Rule I learn to maintain a unified organization voters must keep in mind that just because the majority can does not mean they should. Each voter should have self restraint to not bully the minority. Knowing this is asking alot, our founding fathers knew the necessity of including a bill of rights to curtail the majority.

David Hogg thinks only of power not respect for individuals.

He has accepted the destructive fallacy of the greater good for the greater number. We know how that always turns out.

He is why I will never surrender my firarms.

I'm not sure he is in the majority though.

He is in the LOUDEST group though.

I know people who had family there. This happened. It is so easy to change time stamps and select edit. These sites make a lot of money from doing this.

At 49 seconds of the video David Hogg says this recording is taken at 9:32 February 14th 2018.

This again?

What's wrong with it, is undeniable.

People like him are horrible and good at the same time. Horrible that we have to listen to him and good that he exists because hes gonna energize just as many people on the right.

Our side took a nice break after Trump got elected and we thought the threat was over. This latest wave of anti gun stuff is gonna energize our base over the next two years worth of elections.

The more the leftists try and push their agenda down our throats the more people in the middle and on the right are gonna push back.

Americans are not as stupid as the media and David Hogg thinks they are. We proved it to them in 2016 and we are gonna have to prove it to them again.

This again?

What's wrong with it, is undeniable.

He does say the date and time is before the event, yes. What I think it is, is a propaganda piece he made after the shooting, and he just f'ed up the time. It is staged, and fake most likely, yes, as far as them leading on it was done during the crisis. But, it doesn't prove that it didn't happen, All it proves, is that Hogg is now a full fledged anti gun activist and will use any means necessary in his activism.

People like him are horrible and good at the same time. Horrible that we have to listen to him and good that he exists because hes gonna energize just as many people on the right.

Our side took a nice break after Trump got elected and we thought the threat was over. This latest wave of anti gun stuff is gonna energize our base over the next two years worth of elections.

The more the leftists try and push their agenda down our throats the more people in the middle and on the right are gonna push back.

Americans are not as stupid as the media and David Hogg thinks they are. We proved it to them in 2016 and we are gonna have to prove it to them again.

Maybe the events that are taking place with the new restrictions and attacks to destroy the 2nd amendment by the left will awaken those who have been silent and on the sidelines and in the words of Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto after the attack on Pearl Harbor "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Archived