ISO Transfer FFL

V088

I love my guy Vince Ducato in Naperville at www.gunguyonline.com. He can find virtually any gun too. Charges $25 for transfers. He is evilbingoman on Gunbroker. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many have raised their price considerably with the time and resources involved to do in addition to increased business right now or their increased cost of doing business with Gun Dealer Licensing fees. Others have simply stopped doing them for now. Seems there are some good alternatives posted since my former guy moved away.

Vince ( gunguyonline ) is a really good dude....

since my Oak Lawn FFL ( He was awesome ) is no longer I had to look for someone/someplace close to the Old Comiskey area were I'm at.

Six T LLC ( $30 something per ) on Oak Park ave right by Macneal hospital is a real nice option. I just did my 1st transfer & it was good. really nice guy who likes what he's doing & is willing to help you get what your looking for.

close to the 55 also.

My buddy was a kitchen table FFL but gave it up with the new BS IL laws. I ordered a lower for my son last week and used Law Weapons in Naperville. I read about them doing it for $20.20 on these forums. I did NOT call them in advance about doing it. We went in on Saturday and he filled out the 4473. Great people. Easy to work with and helpful. Waiting on the lower to arrive. They gladly do them.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived