Naperville March For Our Lives meeting 3/18 6-7pm

steveTA84

Following the link there is a short list of upcoming events. We should have a table too:

Activist Expo:

When: Sunday March Tenth from 2:30-5:30 PM

Where: Wheaten Community Center (1777 S Blanchard st. Wheaton, IL

What: An assembly of many different local activism groups. Groups will have their own table, and all are welcome to walk around. Visit us at our table to learn more about what we do, and hop on board! Also at the event will be training sessions such as using social media to save Democracy (3:00-3:45) and so much more!

Following the link there is a short list of upcoming events. We should have a table too:

Activist Expo:

When: Sunday March Tenth from 2:30-5:30 PM

Where: Wheaten Community Center (1777 S Blanchard st. Wheaton, IL

What: An assembly of many different local activism groups. Groups will have their own table, and all are welcome to walk around. Visit us at our table to learn more about what we do, and hop on board! Also at the event will be training sessions such as using social media to save Democracy (3:00-3:45) and so much more!

"...using social media to save Democracy..."

Wow. Had to purple that one.

I should be good to make this one. Taking place at the childrens museum. It is posted FYI. Enter at your own risk.

https://sites.google.com/view/mfolnaperville/home

Group started last month. They are an official chapter

Welcome to the revolution !!! Yeah a bunch of sheep demanding they have their own rights removed at a Bloomberg / Soros funded indoctrination.

I should be good to make this one. Taking place at the childrens museum. It is posted FYI. Enter at your own risk.

Welcome to the revolution !!! Yeah a bunch of sheep demanding they have their own rights removed at a Bloomberg / Soros funded indoctrination.

Add Eli Broad, the Annenberg Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, Jeffrey Katzenberg, the Kushners, I could go on. It's not just 2 plutocrats that want to see you disarmed, it's all of them.

trust_buster.jpg

Add Eli Broad, the Annenberg Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, Jeffrey Katzenberg, the Kushners, I could go on. It's not just 2 plutocrats that want to see you disarmed, it's all of them.trust_buster.jpg

100% correct.

Archived