Final Illinois Governor Debate Tonight 10/11/18

InterestedBystander

full story at link

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-met-bruce-rauner-jb-pritzker-quincy-debate-20181010-story.html

...The final scheduled televised debate between Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner and Democratic challenger J.B. Pritzker is set for this evening in Quincy...

...The only Downstate debate of the campaign is hosted by WGEM-TV in Quincy and will stream live at 7 p.m. on the stations website, www.wgem.com. Two TV stations in Peoria also will carry it, as will WREX in Rockford...

...The only Downstate debate of the campaign is hosted by WGEM-TV in Quincy and will stream live at 7 p.m. on the stations website, www.wgem.com. Two TV stations in Peoria also will carry it, as will WREX in Rockford...

NO! Sorry, look at a freaking map Quincy, Peoria, Rockford and the like are NOT downstate - nowhere close to being downstate!

NO! Sorry, look at a freaking map Quincy, Peoria, Rockford and the like are NOT downstate - nowhere close to being downstate!

LOL To the Chicago folks anything south of I80 (or even I88) is downstate!

NO! Sorry, look at a freaking map Quincy, Peoria, Rockford and the like are NOT downstate - nowhere close to being downstate!LOL To the Chicago folks anything south of I80 (or even I88) is downstate!

Rockford is south of I-88?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NO! Sorry, look at a freaking map Quincy, Peoria, Rockford and the like are NOT downstate - nowhere close to being downstate!LOL To the Chicago folks anything south of I80 (or even I88) is downstate!

Rockford is south of I-88?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Beyond Ohare = downstate. There be dragons...

Archived