Where to rent Ruger LCP Custom near Chicago?

ride5150

If your intention is to get a VERY small, deep conceal firearm.....

Just buy one and be done with it... :)

Its only 224..free shipping..

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/152046

You wont regret it...

(Comparing to others in its class, like the bodyguard 380, the LCP is a fine choice)

Its a pocket gun...Not a range toy.

You'll shoot it a few times to get the feel for it...then shoot it occasionally to keep familiar with it.

What ever shortcomings you may discover will be overshadowed by its outstanding form factor and intended purpose.

Personally? I've shot an LCP 'stock'(without the famous houge grip). No problem for me and without the houge grip it maintains its small size. Besides, the grip is only 10 bux. Buy the grip..and use it or not...but its cheap enough to have on hand.

I think the complaints about it being 'too snappy' are way overblown. Its more manageable than you would think. Ignore the whinny internet commandos.

Results of my first time behind an LCP custom....I was quite impressed...

The sights make a heck of a difference

(Ammo that day was Hornady critcal defense..Liberty Civil Defense...and Perfecta.. 7 yards or so on the target below)

http://www.doodnet.com/images/LCPfirstshots.jpg

Thank you for the replies everyone. Magslap I was considering just buying it but was also looking at a cw380 also. The one that shoots better for me will be the winner:)

I didnt know the Kahr was on your radar. Folks seem to either like em or hate em...

Both are fantastic options.(In my opinion)

I have its 9MM cousin..the CW9. I like it alot!! Its one of my go-to summer choices.

9.6 vs 11.4 oz. The LCP being lighter may play into your decision.

Good luck in your decision!

Magslap can you pocket carry the cw9? And yes thats what ive read about the cw380 as well. Id prefer it over the lcp but not if its going to be unreliable.

My bad!

I meant CM9...The smaller one.

Yes..I've pocket carried the CM9 in a Remora in jean shorts and T-shirt.. Can be a bit bulky. Yes..you may see 'something' in the pocket, But it doesnt 'scream gun'. I'm of an average body type.

I've done this at 'non permitted' car shows while interacting with ALOT of people. No issues, not even a hint of suspicion from anybody.

Heck, this summer I carried it more often in the same shorts/T-shirt in a Winthrop OWB holster.

http://www.winthropholsters.com/kahr-cm9-outside-the-waistband-shield-holster-right-handed-black-0008/

(Very tight against the body pancake holster.)

Even when doing car shows! I just have to be mindful when getting under the car to detail it that my shirt doesnt ride up. :)

Archived