BLACK FLAG FIREARMS TRAINING

RANGE SAFETY OFFICER COURSE

RSO

2/13/16

$100.00

PARK RIDGE, IL

8:00AM START

**THIS COURSE WILL INCLUDE PRACTICAL DRILLS IN ADDITION TO STANDARD NRA RSO.**

This course is nine hours long and is conducted in a classroom. Range Safety Officer candidates will learn roles and responsibilities of an RSO; Range Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); range inspection; range rules; range briefings; emergency procedures; and firearm stoppages and malfunctions. Each Range Safety Officer Candidate will receive an RSO Student Study Guide, a Basic Firearm Training Program brochure, an NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, an Instructor Application/Course Evaluation form and vital scenario training on a simulated range. Course includes refreshments and lunch.

*Also included will be a module on staunching blood loss from puncture wounds with the application of Tourniquets and Israeli Bandages.

INCLUDED:

• NRA RSO materials
  • lunch
  • refreshments
  • Module: Emergency Blood Stoppage
  • Module: Setting Up a Field Med Bag
  • 1 Israeli bandage per attendee
  • cookies

Phone: 847-561-6030

Email: Rocco@blackflagtraining.com

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww313/ROCKDIVER338/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_124151.jpg

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww313/ROCKDIVER338/CAT%20T%20TRAINERS.jpg

Hey Rocco, let me know if you plan a Crso so I can block a Saturday for this class.

Maybe in April???!!!

Rocco teaches a good course. Couple things to know

1. if you can't perform you will not pass - no participation trophy here

2. If you are already an RSO and then take his CRSO course you will get hazed with extra practical exercise and he'll make them extra hard - mostly for his enjoyment and that of the of the rest of the class.

In my first drill I had to keep him from shooting somebody in a bathroom - oh and the other students kept handing Rocco more guns - thanks guys, big help

The second involved another student in drag and a heart attack

Great class

• 2 weeks later...

Rocco teaches a good course. Couple things to know

1. if you can't perform you will not pass - no participation trophy here

2. If you are already an RSO and then take his CRSO course you will get hazed with extra practical exercise and he'll make them extra hard - mostly for his enjoyment and that of the of the rest of the class.

In my first drill I had to keep him from shooting somebody in a bathroom - oh and the other students kept handing Rocco more guns - thanks guys, big help

The second involved another student in drag and a heart attack

Great class

Just to be clear, Big D getting in drag was not actually part of the "class" just seems to happen during scenarios all by itself....lol.

Archived