JBP inauguration speech transcript

InterestedBystander

Unlike his primary win speech where he called for AWB and magazine bans, he had nothing in todays inauguration speech regarding firearms or gun dealers.

edit: my error. Thanks Steve. I did not see all of it live and I missed that in transcript. I did expect he would have been more explicit though.

https://herald-review.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/transcript-read-the-inauguration-address-of-illinois-gov-j-b/article_4dd49766-cdd2-500e-bdd1-a42951eb1194.html

Unlike his primary win speech where he called for AWB and magazine bans, he had nothing in todays inauguration speech regarding firearms or gun dealers.

https://herald-review.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/transcript-read-the-inauguration-address-of-illinois-gov-j-b/article_4dd49766-cdd2-500e-bdd1-a42951eb1194.html

http://i.imgur.com/UaDYKM2.jpg

Most of the "battlefields" in Chicago involve handguns though...

Well, he was on the board for Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence, so maybe heck try and ban those and go against the Supreme Court rulings

If you think that Jabba is concerned about the precedent, I have some land to sell you...

Jabba doesnt give a hoot about the constitution. He and his admin will sign whatever anti-Gun bill is sent to them

I wonder if he will remove the toilets from the governor's mansion, too?

Are you kidding?!?!?!! He’s going to add more so the taxes are more, and since we pay for his housing, we’ll be paying for his 36 toilets in the Governor’s mansion!

It is owned by the state so there are no taxes.

If he likes his toilets he can keep,his toilets - tax free.

Interesting. He mentioned the battlefields, mentioned the heroes, and then didn't say anything else about his gun control agenda. We all know it's coming, but I wonder if he was advised not to mention that part of his agenda in his inaugural address.

his puppet master madigan either told him not to or has not told him what they will do yet

"Weapons of war."

Maybe he means the human weapons shooting the streets up.

Or maybe he means the human weapons that deal in stolen guns.

Or maybe he means the human weapons that straw buy.

Or maybe he means the human weapons in the judicial system that give light sentences to the other human weapons mentioned above.

Because....surely he knows that nobody would want to step on the modern battlefield carrying a semi-automatic rifle.

Or not.

I wonder if he will remove the toilets from the governor's mansion, too?

Are you kidding?!?!?!! Hes going to add more so the taxes are more, and since we pay for his housing, well be paying for his 36 toilets in the Governors mansion!
It is owned by the state so there are no taxes.

If he likes his toilets he can keep,his toilets - tax free.

Someone has to pay the water bill (us)

He means rifles made for civilians and protected by the Constitution? Isn't he gonna take an oath to defend the Constitution?

No, and Shannon Watts is showing off her mommy minions today hanging out with JB and Kwame

JB swore to defend the Constitution today but has plans to tear it up with Bloomberg and the moms.

According to him pistols are weapons of war and should not be legal. He bought the election and has plans and is part of a conspiracy to take away people's Constitutional rights. We should do and say like the Democrats with Trump, not my Governor, resist.

ETA: JB blames guns and wants to punish and turn into criminals the law abiding who have committed no crimes, not the criminals who commit the crimes.

According to him pistols are weapons of war and should not be legal. He bought the election and has plans and is part of a conspiracy to take away people's Constitutional rights. We should do and say like the Democrats with Trump, not my Governor, resist.

ETA: JB blames guns and wants to punish the law abiding who have committed no crimes, not the criminals.

This 100%

Uh, our schools and hospitals are off limits and not legally accessible to any firearms.

Maybe he’s implying that gun free zones don’t work? Or maybe he’s just an idiot that doesn’t know anything about firearms and gun laws and also how criminals don’t obey them? Option 2 is more likely

He knows gun free zones don't work and he also knows criminals don't obey gun laws. Stopping criminals isn't the agenda, civilian disarmament is. That's why you'll never see him or any leftist for that matter ever mention gangs or drugs or tougher penalties for criminals.

Uh, our schools and hospitals are off limits and not legally accessible to any firearms.

Maybe he’s implying that gun free zones don’t work? Or maybe he’s just an idiot that doesn’t know anything about firearms and gun laws and also how criminals don’t obey them? Option 2 is more likely

He knows gun free zones don't work and he also knows criminals don't obey gun laws. Stopping criminals isn't the agenda, civilian disarmament is. That's why you'll never see him or any leftist for that matter ever mention gangs or drugs or tougher penalties for criminals.

Yep. And the idiot sheeple eat it all up

They blame guns and call it gun violence and don't want tougher penalties for criminals because criminals serve their agenda of civilian disarmament.

They blame guns and call it gun violence and don't want tougher penalties for criminals because criminals serve their agenda of civilian disarmament.

Yep:

Gang banging felons do a drive by, and the solution is senate bill 337........

Just saw a speech given by Pritzker on the news this morning and he's going after bump stocks on the state level. As well as gun dealer licensing by the state, and several other infringements. "He's going to go further than Rauner" according to the news outlet.

Standard capacity mags and semi-auto rifles he stated hes going after. Stock up now and take after NY and NJ

If you dont have an AR (or two) yet

Complete kit $259

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-freedom-rifle-kit-5076173.html

Stripped lower $39

https://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-ar-15-a3

Complete AR minus mags and rear sight for $300

Archived