Florida Uber driver shoots stalker

Euler

I think the title shows CNN's anti-Second Amendment bias.

The title is:

'You know I got a pistol?' the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him'

But that is not what happened, it's worse than a partial truth - the headline is lying by omission. Boek swerved in front of the Uber driver, cutting him off, exited his car, advanced on the Uber driver, with a black object in his right hand, he raised his right hand leveled in the direction of the Uber driver and shouted "You know I got a pistol? You want me to F**ing shoot you ?"

Then the Uber driver shot him.

This why CNN is criticized for being a propaganda organization instead of a news agency.

Anyone who actually believes that CNN is a "news" network is an absolute idiot. And, there are plent of educated idiots around these parts.

The original CNN headline was virtually identical to the current Fox headline. The text of both articles relates the same story, with several of the sentences identical, although the order of the sentences is different. Fox credits the AP for the story. CNN doesn't. So either CNN picked the story up from the AP like Fox did, but edited it differently and without attribution, or the AP picked up the story from CNN. Either way, the story is the story.

Archived