Photo

Biggest Selling Firearms During the Hottest Gun Sales Market

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 InterestedBystander

• Supporting Members Team
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:26 PM

Full story at link...(not sure how a TEC 9 showed up as a top list used AR pistol) Illinois #4 on handgun sales list.

Here Are the Biggest Selling Firearms During the Hottest Gun Sales Market Ever

https://www.thetruth...es-market-ever/

...The National Shooting Sports Foundations latest Online Sales View numbers are a window into what guns Americans are buying right now, during the biggest gun sales surge in the history of history. As for whos buying those guns, the NSSF also breaks out sales by state and so far, for 2020, here are the states with the largest number of handguns sold:...

Edited by InterestedBystander, 01 August 2020 - 09:26 AM.

NRA Life Member; ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
SAF Member; GOA Member
🇺🇸

#2 Euler

• Members
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:26 PM

With everything sold out and production shut down now (or at least no new production firearms released for general distribution), I think it's mostly a list of which firearms had the largest unsold inventories, which is still interesting information.
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.

- Albert Camus, Resistance, Rebellion, and Death, 1960.

#3 illinois_buckeye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 10:23 PM

I can tell you from I was purchasing my first hand gun just recently that's probably a true statement. I ended up purchasing a Taurus g2c. I wanted the newer g3c, they had them one day in stock, but when I got to the shop a day or so later they were out, but still had the g2c, which I think was last year's model. So that's what I purchased.

#4 bmyers

• 4,330 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:29 AM

I find it interesting that the P320 is the top seller, yet the Glock 19 is on the list twice. Not sure how that works.

Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, NRA

ISRA Member

#5 lockman

• 8,331 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:15 AM

And those figures do not include 80% lower kits. Build on! ^ this ***

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1776

Life Member NRA, ISRA,  CCRKBA, GOA, & SAF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users