Students plan walk out

TRJ

Everything I saw (i can't stand to watch much TV anymore) were kids saying things that sounded rehearsed/provided to them and when asked how any law would have changed the outcome of what happened, they have no response.

Because they're shills. They're being exploited by the MSM. Alinsky's "useful idiots." That little **** Cameron Kasky sure hates Trump and the NRA and it didn't begin last week. Says he hopes all NRA members shoot themselves. That's not all of his social media posts before he scrubbed them prior to sucking up to CNN.

post-4242-0-59011400-1519493658_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
My local broke as a hobo school district is planning a walk out. "We don't have money for this but we got money for that." Maybe they should concentrate on getting 60% of those 8th graders performing below grade level, back to grade level. Or the 50% of FIFTH GRADERS who can't perform at FIFTH GRADE level.

I received letters from both my middle schoolers and my high schoolers principals. While they are not promoting the walk out, they will not pe penalizing students for participating. The school superintendent will be hearing from me on Monday. My kids will be at their desks during the protest. All students who participate SHOULD suffer the same consequences as any other day. Truancy. We didn’t get any slack when I was a kid.

Can anyone guess who is organizing the protests? Bloomberg's everytown. Text STUDENTS or your zip code to 64433 and see for yourself. Here's the texts I got:

Everytown: Thanks for joining the movement to end gun violence. Sign up to get involved here: every.tw/Students

Text STOP to quit/Msg&DataRatesApply

March for Our Lives - Find an EventJOIN ONE OF THE 625 EVENTS WORLDWIDE

On March 24, the kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets to demand that their lives and safety become a priority, and that we end gun violence in our schools and communities.

Join the March for Our Lives event near you.

Archived