Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

I'm at 134 days on my 1st time app no prints. Site says under review it's been that way since Feb. I did the IE and it said approved since 110 days. I've sent 2 emails, no response. We all know how good the phone number is. My reps are gun grabbers. I'm not in crook county. Is there anything left I can do?

I'm sort of in the same boat. Not sure what to do either.

I left illinois last year.I moved to TN.After all the communism action in il we left.It is a complete change to go to unlimited firearm freedom.Let me tell you of my happyness.I took TN. concealed carry class It took 13 days for me to get my card.The other guy in class got his in 6 days.I turned in my illinois D.L. and with only a vision test they gave me a 8 year D.L. No renewal for 8 years.I am getting class 3 items and under stand the NFA rules and ways.I always wanted supppressers, and a real machine gun A REAL ONE.i HAVE TO PAY THE FEDS $200.00 TAX PER ITEM,but i can have these.in a free state. With 2 suppressers and a machine gun.I know what i been missing in my life .It is called being a citizen,not a serf.Their speaker of the house was just told to resign or else for being a idiot like madigan.He resigned.I got 10 acres on a mt.top with a nice double wide with a well and septic tank. low price to buy,$300.00 a year in real estate taxs.I had to pay $600.00 to the feds for 3 tax stamps.I could not bring these in to Illinois.Nor would i want to.Chicago loves its criminals and thugs and don't want you to hurt one.No guns for you.FOID not in the free southern states.I feel so for any body truely stuck there.If you can leave you are crazy for staying there.Me and my wife thank GOD for the chance to enjoy real freedom.

Congrats on being free!

Only thing missing now, line breaks and punctuation! LOL

Managed to get someone to answer on the call line. Basically said the print cards once a week. Just have to wait for that day. I'm pretty sure it's usually on a Monday, and there was no one there yesterday. Pathetic answer. Hopefully they print at some point this week.

In general, I think prior posts would indicate people get cards printed and go active at end of week like a Friday.

So lets say they print CCLs 1 day a week and FOIDS 1 day a week which may or may not be same day. Seems like a waste, certainly inefficient, and adds up to 7 days to processing time.

Managed to get someone to answer on the call line. Basically said the print cards once a week. Just have to wait for that day. I'm pretty sure it's usually on a Monday, and there was no one there yesterday. Pathetic answer. Hopefully they print at some point this week.

In general, I think prior posts would indicate people get cards printed and go active at end of week like a Friday.

So lets say they print CCLs 1 day a week and FOIDS 1 day a week which may or may not be same day. Seems like a waste, certainly inefficient, and adds 7 days to processing time.

Most of the people who I see saying they go active are on monday

119 days now. No prints. Still under review. Oh well I guess it just free months for carrying.

So your waiting on a renewed CCL?

Not a new one like the thread title says.

Just saying cause near 120 days for renewal seems long reading in the renewal threads!

Crap. Clicked on wrong thread. Was trying to update my renewal thread. My bad.

Can someone briefly explain the "inspect element" trick?

On the ISP site go to where it says under review with your cursor, right click, then click inspect element. It opens a little window. At about center screen the actions are listed, the bold print one will be the current status. I'm saying this from memory, so I maybe a little off but once you're looking at it you'll get the idea.

119 days now. No prints. Still under review. Oh well I guess it just free months for carrying.

So your waiting on a renewed CCL?

Not a new one like the thread title says.

Just saying cause near 120 days for renewal seems long reading in the renewal threads!

Crap. Clicked on wrong thread. Was trying to update my renewal thread. My bad.

Was pretty sure after you said Free Carry!

But we have had guys who think they can carry after they apply BEFORE they actually get the card.

lol

Can someone briefly explain the "inspect element" trick?

On the ISP site go to where it says under review with your cursor, right click, then click inspect element. It opens a little window. At about center screen the actions are listed, the bold print one will be the current status. I'm saying this from memory, so I maybe a little off but once you're looking at it you'll get the idea.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Update

Applied: 1/19/2019 no prints

No movement whatsoever for 119 day

Approved: 5/17/2019

Active: 5/29/2019

135 days still haven't recieved card..... called the help line for an hour today, they never picked up...

same here, active day 5/29, still haven't received in the mail yet. This state is terrible.

Sadly, this is probably the best the state will ever be.

It will only get worse.

Applied 2/20/19 original prints on file

Expired 2/28/19

Approved 5/29/19 (98 Days)

Received 6/3/19 (103 Days)

Illinois still bites. Moving to Indiana and we are on track to have our first Hoosier Xmas in 2019.

ISP has fleeced me out of $153 to exercise a constitutional right for the last time. Indiana’s lifetime CCL costs $50.

Archived