Photo

Familiar Faces on American Rifleman TV - 8/23/17

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 14,497 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

The Carmi Rifle Club had the pleasure of working with the producer of American Rifleman TV, Jake Stocke, in filming segments for this episode on ladies and guns. Among the several different locations in the episode, there are video clips of our Women On Target Shooting Clinic.  I get to answer some questions about ladies and guns -  Airs tonight on the Outdoor Channel (directv 606) at 8 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.

https://www.american...-mp-m20-pistol/

Preview video:

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#2 BobPistol

• Members
  • 7,317 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

Awesomesauce!   We may have a future celebrity here! :)

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#3 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 16,885 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:53 PM

Uverse Channel 680/HD 1680

But I don't get it   :(

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#4 tkroenlein

OFFICIAL MEMBER

• Members
  • 7,970 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:58 PM

396 on Dish :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 Craigcelia

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

Very good V! Good to see a familiar face on TV. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig

NRA / ISRA Life Member
CCL Classes

#6 Smallbore

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:11 AM

Molly, do you travel to do these clinics?

#7 Molly B.

• 14,497 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

Molly, do you travel to do these clinics?

I am the organizer for our local Women On Target Shooting Clinic. I like to think about being a statewide coordinator someday if I ever 'retire'.  But I am willing to help any range or club that is interested in hosting one of these clinics.  It is very easy to customize the clinic to the particular resources available to club/range.  Friends of the NRA grants are available to help with financing.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

#8 Smallbore

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

I am up here in Kankakee. We have an indoor range with 14 firing points. Not state of the art but useful. We would like to host the program during a winter month. Thought you would have access to info and more women instructors.

#9 tchostler

• Members
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

good clip!

#10 Molly B.

• 14,497 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

I am up here in Kankakee. We have an indoor range with 14 firing points. Not state of the art but useful. We would like to host the program during a winter month. Thought you would have access to info and more women instructors.

Anything I can do to help!

Here is the place to start - https://wot.nra.org/host-a-clinic/. Take a look at the info and let me know what questions you have!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users