Attached is a summary of 2016 and 2017 CCLRB decisions (to date), including running totals of reviews and denials. Please note that this reflects actions by the CCLRB starting in 2016 only.
I will attempt to make this a living document as the CCLRB submits additional reports.
Calendar Year 2016 summary:
- The CCLRB reviewed 2725 applications during 2016
- They affirmed denial for 437 of those applications
- % denials upheld in 2016 = 16%
- In other words, the CCLRB overturned 84% of the objections.
Update as of Jun 16, 2017:
- The CCLRB reviewed 1,803 applications in the first five months of 2017
- They affirmed denial for 10.1% of those applications. (Note that NONE of the 350 applications were affirmed in Jan.)
- Although there was a dip in April in the number of applications reviewed, May was a record month for the CCLRB (reviewed 456 applications)
Update as of Sep 15, 2017:
- The CCLRB reviewed 3,608 applications in the first eight months of 2017
- They affirmed denial for 13.7% of those applications
- In Aug 2017 the board set a new record for the number of applications reviewed (867)
Edited by kwc, 15 September 2017 - 05:23 AM.
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." - Galations 6:9 (NIV)
"If you can't explain it to a six-year old, you don't understand it yourself." - Albert Einstein (paraphrased)