Shannon Watts and possibly the dumbest thing she’s ever said (Jewish people, please see)

steveTA84

That's fantastic.

How can that be gotten in front of a wider audience?

It’s spreading nicely. Over 200 views since it’s been published and links to it are being dropped. A shill even left a comment. He was also owned

It’s spreading nicely. Over 200 views since it’s been published and links to it are being dropped. A shill even left a comment. He was also owned

Link to the shill-pwnage? I'd love to see that!

I used to work with a rabid anti gunner and we would argue at length about firearms ownership. He eventually admitted to me that if the SHTF he would just come to my home and expect me to arm and protect him. Perhaps Shannon Watts would have a slightly different point of view if she had to experience the conditions the Jews experienced for an extended period of time. Perhaps Ms. Watts could read about The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. There are multiple articles on the web and a simple google search should give her all the information she needs to rethink her position. Less than 100 junk and home made firearms and other incendiary devices held off the German army at bay for four weeks. The entire German conquest of Poland took less time.

That's fantastic.

As much as I agree with that article, that's not something that will win over a wider audience. Messaging is important, as was noted in the author's comments. The Antis understand that, and have a well laid out PDF that the author linked. We have to get on board with that updated messaging, if we want to win "hearts and minds" which is what will win this fight.

That's fantastic.

As much as I agree with that article, that's not something that will win over a wider audience. Messaging is important, as was noted in the author's comments. The Antis understand that, and have a well laid out PDF that the author linked. We have to get on board with that updated messaging, if we want to win "hearts and minds" which is what will win this fight.

We wont win that way. From another site (and I agree FWIW)

Well done, that is how we defeat them. Make them defend thier lies, not attempt to defend against them.

Force them to answer the question in response to the lies of their accusations such as Steve has done, replete with the pictures to prove the question is the truth.

Messaging is important. The message here is unarmed people were herded into cattle cars and exterminated. Armed being resisted, lived to fight another day, caused major problems for those wishing to kill them, and some survived by doing so.

In order to reach a wider audience, EVERYONE needs to get active in any capacity they are able to do so in regards to educating people in the middle

Archived