Has anyone been able to submit their 3hr renewal training with status: COVID19?

herrmannd

According to the state statute she should be allowed to carry as long as she has submitted her renewal. That being said I know a CPD commander and asked him what they would do if they came across that situation, he said they'd lock em up and let the judge figure it out.

When my ccl expired I carried a copy of the statute and a screenshot of my ISP under review status.

Good luck, and their covid excuse is total bs they were supposed to upgrade their computer system and add additional staff with the ccl

fee. 180,000 people applied in the first 2 years, thats $27M. I'd like to see an audit of those funds. Rant over, carry on.

P.S. just looked and it was 315,000 as of Feb 2020 that's $47.5M

According to the state statute she should be allowed to carry as long as she has submitted her renewal. That being said I know a CPD commander and asked him what they would do if they came across that situation, he said they'd lock em up and let the judge figure it out.

When my ccl expired I carried a copy of the statute and a screenshot of my ISP under review status.

Good luck, and their covid excuse is total bs they were supposed to upgrade their computer system and add additional staff with the ccl

fee. 180,000 people applied in the first 2 years, thats $27M. I'd like to see an audit of those funds. Rant over, carry on.

P.S. just looked and it was 315,000 as of Feb 2020 that's $47.5M

Plenty of earlier discussion. ILGA swept over $30M+ out of FSB funds over first 5 years.

Archived