Moving while in process

Gebbster

All,

I applied for my CCL renewal back in March for an April Expiration. Illinois took the check on March 14th but I show in process.
We are moving November 16th to a new address. I do not see a place that I can update my address for CCL.

Foid updates are 80.00 and while it stinks having to pay that I will but I am concerned that the CCL will come to the old address,
I know I have to change my D.L. also and hopefully that will get the CCL to the new address but what if the two different address cause a problem?

Anyone know of a way around this or a person to contact?

Thanks

Ralph

I'm in the same boat but have just moved, was able to update FOID Address but when I try to update the address for CC that is still pending (Past the 120 Days law dictates, applied mid May). When I click on the button to change my address for CC, it says I will have to reapply.

My CC had April Expiration.

"Name and/or Address changes cannot be completed for any FOID or CCL beyond its printed expiration date. Please click OK to re-apply for your FOID or CCL."

I'm in the same boat but have just moved, was able to update FOID Address but when I try to update the address for CC that is still pending (Past the 120 Days law dictates, applied mid May). When I click on the button to change my address for CC, it says I will have to reapply.

My CC had April Expiration.

"Name and/or Address changes cannot be completed for any FOID or CCL beyond its printed expiration date. Please click OK to re-apply for your FOID or CCL."

The CCL, since it has not been printed yet, should come with the new address on it because you did update your FOID . . .?? Let us know what happens.

Archived