P365 sale

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 01:07 PM

Bass pro ad just hit the mailbox.p365 for $399.that is one heck of a price.

#2 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 01:51 PM

Sorry guys,let me be more specific.that's a paper ad sale I recieved for a 5 day sale between 11-27\12-1 for $399.open on Turkey day.

#3 Retiredguns

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:01 PM

Someone said it is likely the 2 tone version. Probably not too many per store, but if a person wants to stand in line it's a good price for sure.

Steve

USMC RETIRED

#4 Gator4838

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:33 PM

Someone said it is likely the 2 tone version. Probably not too many per store, but if a person wants to stand in line it's a good price for sure.

I don't know who someone is,but they do not mention a limit.but what I did just notice,was it was a 365 with a manuel safety.

#5 Patriots & Tyrants

• Members
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:15 PM

The picture in the add shows and specifies the standard gun WITH safety. For $50 more on average I'd pay extra for the non safety model.

#6 rmart

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:24 PM

Here's a BPS exclusive that gets you two-tone, tritium sights, and no manual safety for $499

https://www.basspro....emi-auto-pistol

Member: NRA (Endowment Life), ISRA, Gun Owners of America

Retired Firefighter/Paramedic

Father of two great kids and husband of one great wife

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars... ~unknown

The problem is not guns! It's hearts without God, homes without discipline, schools without prayer, and courts without justice. ~unknown

"A general dissolution of the principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy.

While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but once they lose their virtue, they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." ~ Samuel Adams 1779 to James Warren

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster

How much can you put in your signature before it becomes too long??

#7 Retiredguns

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 07:34 PM

For Black Friday..

BP.jpg

Steve

USMC RETIRED

#8 rmart

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:37 PM

That's weird, my flyer shows the all black one with the manual safety and says compare to $499.99

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars... ~unknown

The problem is not guns! It's hearts without God, homes without discipline, schools without prayer, and courts without justice. ~unknown

"A general dissolution of the principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy.

While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but once they lose their virtue, they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." ~ Samuel Adams 1779 to James Warren

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster

#9 IH8IL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 11:00 PM

I remember reading that it included one mag?

#10 luckydawg13

• Members
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:46 AM

Remember if you buy it in crook county add $25

Kid's that Hunt and Fish don't Mug old Ladies 

#11 mikeyk101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:51 AM

Remember if you buy it in crook county add $25

I dont think there is a Bass Pro in Cook County. There is a Cabelas (same company) in Schaumburg. Luckily the Bass Pro in Bolingbrook is outside of Cook County...

#12 rmart

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:54 PM

I wonder if this would work...

Let's say you really wanted this pistol at the advertised price but you're afraid they won't have any available when you show up.

Do you suppose you could order/buy it today and then the day of the sale when you come to pick it up return and rebuy it at the sale price?

I might need to drop by this week and ask.

#13 WitchDoctor

• Members
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:13 PM

You can buy the Sig SAS 365 with factory nights and two ten round mags from Grab A Gun for $525.00

I own several Sigs and will trade in my 43 to EDC this weapon. It is nice in the hand, has Sig Anti Snare rounded corners and comes out of pocket very fast. I love the 43 and shoot it very well, but I also like something that is DA/SA chock full of 124+p HST. Maybe I will keep the 43 as well. Just sayin...

3/504 Airborne

IC Sponsor

ISRA Member

Proud Parent to  wonderful, most times, kids...

Tired of Chicago B.S.

Violence and force is what criminals understand!

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users