Chicago Firearm Meetup

VVelox

I will no longer even consider attending or sharing infio. You can thank

Jason4567 for his nice P Ms.

I don't understand why you are upset about this Chicago meetup. If you care to discuss it, please feel free to PM me.

A meet up sounds like a good idea, we honestly need to stick together since we all have common goals. A few beers can easily calm any tension or issues.

Just as long as there aren't any arseless chaps(referring to first page of the thread lol..).. I'm not really up for that kind of bar.

I will no longer even consider attending or sharing infio. You can thank

Jason4567 for his nice P Ms.

I don't understand why you are upset about this Chicago meetup. If you care to discuss it, please feel free to PM me.

A meet up sounds like a good idea, we honestly need to stick together since we all have common goals. A few beers can easily calm any tension or issues.

Just as long as there aren't any arseless chaps(referring to first page of the thread lol..).. I'm not really up for that kind of bar.

You mean you aren't into this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely amazing thread. I've often wondered why a little lady that won't weigh 100# soaking wet from 250 miles away had to organize the first SAFR in downtown Chicago when she was covered up with other things to do close to home.

This thread shows why.

There have been at least two other successful meetups that I'm aware of and countless townhall meetings that have been successfully completed while you guys have been arguing about how far east to travel or how far west you'll go or which communities to avoid or which taverns you'll frequent.

Sad.

Why are you saying this now, Tim? We haven't been arguing about it this whole time, this was when we agreed upon after learning the first date was on Valentines day. We discussed it here over the course of a few days and the date has been set since the first of this month. I also don't see why raining on our parade the day before is going to encourage more participation.

Anyway, we're trying. I hope you see that. We aren't all pros at this like you guys.

PR... I'm thinking this is the actually in Chicago meetup. Schedule your own south suburban meetup.., get to know your neighbors. Encourage outsiders to stop by. Kinda thinking I wanna have an Old Irving Park-ish meet up in better weather

I'm in for an Old Irving Park meet up too, my neighborhood...

Archived