Card for Businesses That Post No-Carry - Printing Availability

III

Received yesterday, from Defend Illinois website, 100 each of the business cards, "thank you" and "No guns no money" Took them to a gun range in Pocahontas Il today, and placed them on the counter...did ask the proprietor for permission first. They were having a concealed carry class and when the people broke for a break, almost everyone of them took several cards. I told them where I got the cards, and then left a couple dozen more on the counter. The cost of the cards to me was only eighteen dollars,and I figured it was small price to reach so many people. Now I realize these people were probably already pro-gun, and the giving the cards out wasn't to convince them of anything pro-gun, as it was to get them leave them at GFZ posted businesses. I'm waiting for the pamphlets, they are out of stock now.

I have handed out 11 of the rack cards from my original order already....none of the places were "swayed" yet....course, two of them were our local theaters, one was an establishment owned by a liberal anti that I know (I left three there), and the rest were just some random businesses I have never really patronized in the past but noticed their sign.

Received yesterday, from Defend Illinois website, 100 each of the business cards, "thank you" and "No guns no money" Took them to a gun range in Pocahontas Il today, and placed them on the counter...did ask the proprietor for permission first. They were having a concealed carry class and when the people broke for a break, almost everyone of them took several cards. I told them where I got the cards, and then left a couple dozen more on the counter. The cost of the cards to me was only eighteen dollars,and I figured it was small price to reach so many people. Now I realize these people were probably already pro-gun, and the giving the cards out wasn't to convince them of anything pro-gun, as it was to get them leave them at GFZ posted businesses. I'm waiting for the pamphlets, they are out of stock now.

I love this! You are true friend of Illinois gun owners! If you are up there again tell the CCL instructor, I send defend Illinois [dot] com business cards to instructors who purchase cards (upon request). That way they can give students a couple No Guns No Money cards and a business card where to get more. Message me and when you order the CPZ flyers I'll replace the cards you gave out for free!

This business is also out of the No guns allowed = no $ spent business cards. I need to get some and start doing my part to hand them out.

The No Guns No Money cards and the CPZ flyers are a great compliment to each other, and both serve their purpose. I truely believe these things are making a difference, and Illinois gun owners have the members of this forum to thank!

Here's the business card version. Will get official files up for download soon. Someone proof read please. I'm still doped up from my surgery.

Somehow these images got changed to a thumbnail and are no longer downloadable.

Yeah, I apologize. I've been kind of out of commission from surgery and thus, very lazy. I will get those final versions up later today hopefully.

Does anyone know of gun shops, clubs or other stores that will carry these or the small cards for sale? It would be great for some of the stores or clubs to carry these and hand out or sell them.

I have stopped by all the FFLs in my immediate area and dropped off a hundred cards or so and given them contact info for defend Illinois [dot] com if they want more. I also posted flyers at my local gun club trying to get the word out, I dropped a stack of 100 in the club house and they disappeared, so someone took notice.

Thanks to everyone who purchased flyers today, as promised I made a donation of $0.10 for each of the first 1000 flyers sold. Illinois Carry got $100 in donations thanks to everyone who purchased flyers. I wanted to do this to in appreciation for those who worked on and contributed to the flyer design.

I look forward to hearing everyones stories using the flyers. There are more available if anyone is still wanting to place an order.

Edited by cjurczak

Dropped off over 1100 CPZ flyers, along with some No Guns No Money and Thank You cards by the post office this morning. If you got your order in by last night your order is in the mail. I am anxious to hear what everyone thinks of the flyers when they arrive. Please come back and share with everyone what you think.

Anyone recieved their's in the mail today? Love to hear about what you think...

Received mine today and gave it to a Taco Bell manager. They look great and I think are going to be very effective in helping us get our message across.

+1

I have handed out many of these already. Hopefully, they are making a difference on these managers decisions.

I'm not going to be able to the post office tomorrow, but Wednesday I will have a bunch of orders going out. If you want your order by the end of the week get your order in soon so I can get them packed up. Tonight is the last night for the "illinoiscarry" discount code for 10% off. In April I will have a new promotion but it's not quite ready yet. Hopefully get something posted later this week, when I know more.

Just received my order. Below are some pictures to compare the Vistaprint (left) version to the other version that is available on defendillinois.com (right)..... Aside from some coloring differences, I think they both look and feel comparable to each other. Please consider ordering these and start handing them out.... These are meant to be an alternative approach to the NMNG business cards.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/04/pe8ynuja.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/04/ybe9abu5.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know about the latest promotion over at defend Illinois [dot] com, giving away a IWB holster and some exploding targets. Purchase CPZ flyers using discount code "aliengear" for 10% off and automatic entry into the drawing, get all the details.

The giveaway is for an Alien Gear holster, I received mine in the mail today. I'm going to wear if for a while and then post a review for everyone, but my first impressions are good. They have a great selection of guns, so chances are they have a holster for your gun when you win the drawing. Check back to defend Illinois [dot] com for my review sometime next week.

Edited by cjurczak

I have gotten some orders in, and people are getting added to the list for the Alien Gear holster or Exploding target giveaway. I will be dropping a bunch of orders by the post office tomorrow morning. If you want to have a chance to win the holster from Alien Gear, place your order today. All orders recieved by 10PM will ship tomorrow morning. Use the discount code "aliengear" for 10% off and your chance for the holster or exploding targets.